The online racing simulator
FZ60 RS-Spec Addon Pack (for FZ5)
(26 posts, started )
#1 - RS1T
FZ60 RS-Spec Addon Pack (for FZ5)
hi i have been working on this for a while now and i think it is the best mod i have made so far. I am still a begginer so please be kind and constructive with your comments.

This is my mockup of an FZ60. It issimilar to the FZ50 but it has new lights, and the RS stands for race spec, so in effect it is a track-day car, similar to the porsche GT3 RS, and thats where my skin inspiration was from. on the advice from my last mods, i ditched the ricer look and went for a more track day look

Addon Pack includes

New look headlights
new look indicators
new taillights(skin)
new front grilles
Race spec interior ( similar to FZR)
Sparco Steeering wheel (Thanks to unseen @ LFS-Database)
New engine sound
GT3-RS Style skin

please feel free to edit improve on any of MY mods, just link back to me

screenshots

http://i522.photobucket.com/al ... kFish_2008/FZ6Preview.jpg

http://i522.photobucket.com/al ... Fish_2008/FZ6Preview2.jpg

http://i522.photobucket.com/al ... Fish_2008/FZ6Preview3.jpg

http://i522.photobucket.com/al ... Fish_2008/FZ6Preview4.jpg

enjoy, and remember be kind with your comments
Attached images
FZ5_FZ60.jpg
Attached files
FZ60 RS Upgrade pack.zip - 1.7 MB - 633 views
Not your best ever. But keep trying, you have great potential. I won't download this time, but soon...
Red mufflers?
Do you ever post positively about other peoples work?
It`s also common courtesy to mention if you`ve used the work of other people in your mod before telling people they can go ahead and edit it.
Quote from piggy501 :Do you ever post positively about other peoples work?

Sure I do, but when I see things like LCD in doors, red mufflers, blue tires or green/red drag strip lines I can't say "You did a great job, I love it"
Quote from Amynue :Sure I do, but when I see things like LCD in doors, red mufflers, blue tires or green/red drag strip lines I can't say "You did a great job, I love it"

hey Amynue you know what ?

STFU
Owned by a demo racer
#9 - RS1T
Quote from unseen :It`s also common courtesy to mention if you`ve used the work of other people in your mod before telling people they can go ahead and edit it.

Oh what you mean the steering wheels? Sorry will check who posted them and give them credit. But i do say 'edit any of MY mods' , and the steering wheels were not created by me
#10 - RS1T
Quote from piggy501 :Not your best ever. But keep trying, you have great potential. I won't download this time, but soon...

Humm well i dont see what other mods are possible for this car as the dds files limit what you can edit. Some cars have more editable components than others, this on has a few, and im not a good skinner, thats the best i could come up with. But i think the new headlights and taillights make it look different enough to be the next model in the FZ series, and it is loosely based on a porsche track car. What more do you think i could do?

and amynue WTH is wrong with red mufflers they match the theme of the skin. They are easy to edit out as well so its not a big problem if some people dont like them

Quote :hey Amynue you know what ? STFU

thanks for the support, i shall make something for the xfg for you demo racers
I admite , the front light´s looks cool and nice

The rest is more or less good

Keep it up
#12 - RS1T
Quote from Inouva :I admite , the front light´s looks cool and nice

The rest is more or less good

Keep it up

it's comments like that which make it all worth it
Thanks RS1T
Enough with the mufflers! They're part of the skin YOU NOOB, not the textures he posted.
Lmao Shiny xD Well said

I like the headlights... gimmie... I don't wanna download the whole thing so can you just put the headlights on the standard FZ5 .dds?
Quote from Amynue :So you like the red mufflers?

not especialy but the mod is not only for you so you can keep your opinion and lets who love the red muffler download this mod kthx
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Enough with the mufflers! They're part of the skin YOU NOOB, not the textures he posted.

There is a skin in this pack YOU NOOB.
Owned
Quote from Amynue :There is a skin in this pack YOU NOOB.

Lmao! He said they were part of the skin

Seriously, not cool.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Lmao! He said they were part of the skin

But he didn't know that skin is a part of the pack.

RS1T just edit the mufflers at the skin and your pack will be quite nice
Uh.. what? Please, learn English before attempting to bash someone on these forums..

Quote from Shiny_red_cobra :Enough with the mufflers! They're part of the skin YOU NOOB, not the textures he posted

Quote from Amynue :But he didn't know that skin is a part of the pack.

He said that it was part of the skin.... ???????????????????????????? What
#23 - RS1T
IMO the red mufflers look fine, you are the only person who really doesnt like them, i will upload a skin without the red mufflers if it matters that much.

How do people like the rear lights?

EDIT: New skin with aluminium texture exhausts in first post
So does this meant the red muffler skin is a limited edition skin, with only a few downloads?
#25 - RS1T
Quote from piggy501 :So does this meant the red muffler skin is a limited edition skin, with only a few downloads?

lol nope. There is a problem with the new skin which i will try and fix, just stick with the old one if you want for now, its only one person who doesnt like the red pipes

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG