The online racing simulator
Old FXR Skin
(31 posts, started )
Old FXR Skin
Hello guys,
Could someone please make some old looking FXR skin for me?
My Teammate wants some, but im not very good in skinning so i thought i ask here

we want to use it at the training for the 16h race.

i attached some render from me with the xrg.
would be nice when you could get the FXR looking like the one in the render.
(but without Toyota Logo please )
omg my english sucks

thanks
Basti
Attached images
schrott xrg.png
c´mon guys 27 views and no reply?
I usualy get hundreds of views on my threads and no replies. Maybe people are shy...
help anyone?
Hmm, never done a "old/junky" skin... sounds interesting...
I will try my best, starting now...
Do you have any preference on sponsors/pilot name/number? Or just plain "junk" look?
Can you post the XRG skinfile? It could help, plus I wanna use it!
Quote from Rubenz81 :Hmm, never done a "old/junky" skin... sounds interesting...
I will try my best, starting now...
Do you have any preference on sponsors/pilot name/number? Or just plain "junk" look?

would be nice if you could do one plain, and one with with name "sabaki" und number 49 please.
Quote from piggy501 :Can you post the XRG skinfile? It could help, plus I wanna use it!

sorry i don´t have it anymore :/
Ok, will do like you requested! But as i'm a little busy with university now i will continue it during weekend!
ok i´ll wait
I saw Welty (i think its him)(and he was your old teammate) using a similar one. And O/T thaats a mitsubishi not a toyota
how did u do that is there a program or download to make skins look better like that one looks real
Quote from pacesetter :I saw Welty (i think its him)(and he was your old teammate) using a similar one. And O/T thaats a mitsubishi not a toyota

yep i know, but i need some other one (private version) for some teammate of me

ok you´re right its a toyota :P lol
Quote from robbielayton :how did u do that is there a program or download to make skins look better like that one looks real

its a render..
spend some money and buy 3ds MAX or something.
better for you to start with Blender (Blender is free and very good tutorial for LFS rendering here in forum)
Ok here it is a quick version, if you are in a hurry...
But i will continue working on it as this skin is more than a "field test" for effects, so expect a more elaborated version soon

But if your race is imminent here are the files! (password in pm)

http://rapidshare.com/files/147794117/skins.rar
Attached images
Junkprev.jpg
But i want that type of skins too
Quote from Rubenz81 :Ok here it is a quick version, if you are in a hurry...
But i will continue working on it as this skin is more than a "field test" for effects, so expect a more elaborated version soon

But if your race is imminent here are the files! (password in pm)

http://rapidshare.com/files/147794117/skins.rar

nice thing, thank you very much
Any chance in sharing it publicly, I love it...
hm..sorry it should be private skin for my teammate
Quote from BastianB :hm..sorry it should be private skin for my teammate

Can you share the Xrg one please
moskvich3v1: i am working (slowly) on a better version of it, once it's done IF BastianB wants i will release also a public version. Hmm xrg?... i may also work on it after...
Quote from Rubenz81 :moskvich3v1: i am working (slowly) on a better version of it, once it's done IF BastianB wants i will release also a public version. Hmm xrg?... i may also work on it after...

Thank you very much Rubenz
Quote from Rubenz81 :moskvich3v1: i am working (slowly) on a better version of it, once it's done IF BastianB wants i will release also a public version. Hmm xrg?... i may also work on it after...

give me the better version and release the old ^^ (but first when the new is finished )
Quote from BastianB :give me the better version and release the old ^^ (but first when the new is finished )

hey hey why? do you think that you better then us ?
no, but i requested this skin

Old FXR Skin
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG