momo or LFS first
(6 posts, started )
momo or LFS first
I have ordered a Momo wheel and will DL LFS #2 licence ,which should I instal first ,or does it matter?
You need to buy LFS S2 first.

But you also can download the demo which is the same file. And it doesnt matter what you install first.
Hi
Thanks for the quick response,I have the demo,thats part of the reason for wanting the full game I think its the best racing sim game I've tried but I only tried on line racing once and got kicked off for not being up to "Par" NFS on line looks more promising,after getting the feel of it I'll try again.
Also I am impressed with the quality of the Forum ,so I,ll see you and thanks

Ron(Old Timer)
If you're into looks, then sure, pick NFS. If you want a sim, then purchasing S2 would be the wisest choice. Personally I don't see how you could compare the two, or be in doubt about what to choose.
Quote from CasseBent :If you're into looks, then sure, pick NFS. If you want a sim, then purchasing S2 would be the wisest choice. Personally I don't see how you could compare the two, or be in doubt about what to choose.

He can easily be in doubt, until he tries both. If you don't know anything about NFS or LFS, then you can easily wonder which one would be better. If you do know anything about NFS and driving a car for real, you should be able to easily know that NFS is nothing like driving.
I goofed on that message!I meant to say LFS not NFS

momo or LFS first
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG