The online racing simulator
Amir Khan't
(32 posts, started )
Amir Khan't
any boxing fans on here...

man what the hell! His trainer... wtf!!! What was he thinking... drops his hands so easy, and over confident! At least could have lasted a few rounds! Keep the guard high, keep tight, weather the storm and all that... but no wam bam and your out!

Any experienced pro knows if you get knocked down and your hurt, stay down and take all the time you have got... mind you I am not sure he knew where he was!
Did he get beat? personally i can't wait till he gets knocked the **** out. Hes a Naseem wanabe and thinks hes something, when so far the people hes been fighting ive never heard of.
thing is he has the talent... but he changed trainer, and totally blew it.

Went to Sky so Warren could cash in... he may have seent he writing on the wall for Khan and wanted a big pay day... Sky can't be too pleased, ITV must be chuffed having maximised their investment in Khan's career

Something went wrong in training. He came out totally flat, and allowed himself to get hit form the bell. There should have been a solid game plan and the Khan team got it totally wrong. Khan has to take responsibility for getting sucked into the Warren machine.
#4 - sam93
Amir Khan is one hell of a Fighter, I think the he should of kept with the trainer he had for his last fight. Khan didn't seem to have the speed and power he normally has, I would of thought he could of beat him.

pearcy_2k7, All boxers have an Idile, Khan can make it to be a World Champion he just needs the right trainer, could you do better then him, no. He is a very talented fighter, I think he will come back strong.

When Hatton retires and I have heard that when he does he will start training other fighters maybe he should take Amir Khan on board, he would then have a very good career.
Khan changing trainer, stepping up to a great fighter, and the Sky all added to this. He was totally mismanaged. The trainer is there to help with a game plan for the fight. This kid is a big puncher, so what do they do. Send him looking like a rabbit caught in the headlights and he gets knocked out.

He may be able to dissapear and come back like David Haye. That knockout did Haye the world of good... we'll see but Khan has been built up so much I am not sure he can recover to get a world title shot...
#6 - sam93
Quote from Intrepid :Khan changing trainer, stepping up to a great fighter, and the Sky all added to this. He was totally mismanaged. The trainer is there to help with a game plan for the fight. This kid is a big puncher, so what do they do. Send him looking like a rabbit caught in the headlights and he gets knocked out.

He may be able to dissapear and come back like David Haye. That knockout did Haye the world of good... we'll see but Khan has been built up so much I am not sure he can recover to get a world title shot...

I think he can recover, he's a Boltonian, we are strong lol. I dont really rate Warren though, Hatton left him and he has had a good career without him, if Hatton starts to manage and train people I really do think he should take on Khan he will be able to make him a awesome fighter.
It didn't look like the Khan we know tonight, he is normally very light on the toes and also very quick/snappy/powerful with his shots and we didn't see any of this tonight, I dont believe it is all of Khan's fault, it's is down to the fight plan and his training.
He has to shoulder the blame because fundementally he is in control of himself. But his trainer and team really haven't done the lad justice.
#8 - sam93
Just read this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7598723.stm Frank Warren said that the fighter was suggested by the trainer, I think they should go back to his old trainer, lastnight he wasn't quick and snappy at all. On the BBC Sport page about the fight Khan said he made one mistake and after that mistake he couldn't correct it.
I still think Hatton could make him an amazing fighter.
The trainer Jorge Rubio, will no doubt get the best out of Khan, he just needs to have him for a decent length of time to get rid of all the bad habits from last trainer....such as dropping his hands He's only been with Kahn since the end of July so still early days for the partnership.

As for Warren....well he's our Don King :rolleyes:
I will just love to see if Hatton starts to manage/train people when he retires and takes khan on, he will make him an outstanding fighter. Khan has said he will come back stronger and has learnt from this fight, as Hatton says 'It's not a tickling match in there'.
Quote from sam93 :I will just love to see if Hatton starts to manage/train people when he retires and takes khan on, he will make him an outstanding fighter. Khan has said he will come back stronger and has learnt from this fight, as Hatton says 'It's not a tickling match in there'.

I don't know if Hatton would be a good trainer to be honest. He lacks discipline (as he has acknowledged himself) and just because he was a good fighter, doesn't mean that he is going to be a good trainer.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :I don't know if Hatton would be a good trainer to be honest. He lacks discipline (as he has acknowledged himself) and just because he was a good fighter, doesn't mean that he is going to be a good trainer.

Maybe not but he can give him pointers and teach him what he knows, if Hatton could teach him how to perform such a nastly body blow whilst still having a lot of speed it will also make him that much better.
Hatton could or could not be a good trainer, only time will tell. Khan is still young and still has a lot to learn, he will become a world champion he just needs a good trainer and team behind him and then he wont make such a mistake as the one in this fight.
Quote from sam93 :
pearcy_2k7, All boxers have an Idile, Khan can make it to be a World Champion he just needs the right trainer, could you do better then him, no. He is a very talented fighter, I think he will come back strong.

That just shows how much of a fool you really are, could i beat him? Yeh ill show you my gold medal for boxing in the olympics So now to critisise someone i have to be better than them? No. He's even from my hometown, what about when he ran someone over in Bolton in his X5 (Khan edition) and just drove off? you hear about that? Hes a complete cock, just a naseem wanabe, wouldn't be suprised if he just dissapears into thin air after his loss.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :That just shows how much of a fool you really are, could i beat him? Yeh ill show you my gold medal for boxing in the olympics So now to critisise someone i have to be better than them? No. He's even from my hometown, what about when he ran someone over in Bolton in his X5 (Khan edition) and just drove off? you hear about that? Hes a complete cock, just a naseem wanabe, wouldn't be suprised if he just dissapears into thin air after his loss.

I know a lot about him, my Auntie knows him, her other half is good friends with him. What difference does it mean if he's from your home town, my Dad's also from Bolton, it doesn't even matter where you are from. He has talent and you cant say he is rubbish/cock he is better then you would ever be. He went to court about knocking the person over, did you also hear about him speeding on the motorway, can't remember the exact name of it but it is the one running next to Doyle Road, it also leads to Bolton Wanderers Stadium.
Everyone can lose, it's a way of life, he will come back stronger and his next fight he will probably win.
Kahn is a muppet. Im glad he got KO'd, he thinks hes the next Lennox Lewis.

His previous fights havn't been against any one with significant talent, mostly dive fighters and lads past their time.

I think he has good technique, but he doesn't have the chin or soul for it.

My man from columbia gave him a lesson
Quote from sam93 :I know a lot about him, my Auntie knows him, her other half is good friends with him. What difference does it mean if he's from your home town, my Dad's also from Bolton, it doesn't even matter where you are from. He has talent and you cant say he is rubbish/cock he is better then you would ever be. He went to court about knocking the person over, did you also hear about him speeding on the motorway, can't remember the exact name of it but it is the one running next to Doyle Road, it also leads to Bolton Wanderers Stadium.
Everyone can lose, it's a way of life, he will come back stronger and his next fight he will probably win.

You really don't understand where im coming from do you? So i can't critisise someone in a football team because i have to be better than them? You just talking shit dude go and have a nap. I never chose to be a boxer if i had, who knows. Yes he did go to court for knocking someone over does that give him the right to drive off, kind of like Naseem did when he crashed his Mclaren he ran off and the guy in the other car nearly died. Hes just hyped up and everyone ive spoke to has agreed with me.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :You really don't understand where im coming from do you? So i can't critisise someone in a football team because i have to be better than them? You just talking shit dude go and have a nap. I never chose to be a boxer if i had, who knows. Yes he did go to court for knocking someone over does that give him the right to drive off, kind of like Naseem did when he crashed his Mclaren he ran off and the guy in the other car nearly died. Hes just hyped up and everyone ive spoke to has agreed with me.

So do you box or not? I cba really to read your post probably. I never said to critise someone you have to be better then them, but Khan has talent his trainer just needs to get it out of him and make him an awesome fighter, I dont talk rubbish mate.
What's the difference between Amir Khan and a rustler burger?

About seven seconds.
Quote from sam93 :So do you box or not? I cba really to read your post probably. I never said to critise someone you have to be better then them, but Khan has talent his trainer just needs to get it out of him and make him an awesome fighter, I dont talk rubbish mate.

no you chat bubbles. Me thinks you don't have a clue 'bout boxing.
TBH i saw this coming, i kept saying he didnt have a decent chin if hes getting knocked down by "Light punchers" he was always gonna lose againts a guy with such good knock out power
Quote from Rdcranno :no you chat bubbles. Me thinks you don't have a clue 'bout boxing.

I do have a clue about boxing, I have followed fighting sports for years and years.
Sam - You are what they call all talk and no trousers.

It's good to have a fair and valid point, but your endless bullshit is just annoying. Please shut up.
Quote from The General Lee :Sam - You are what they call all talk and no trousers.

It's good to have a fair and valid point, but your endless bullshit is just annoying. Please shut up.

What bullshit have I said in the thread?
Quote from sam93 :What bullshit have I said in the thread?

Amir Khan is tough because he comes from Bolton lol!

He lost the fight mainly because he cannot take a punch from someone who can punch harder than the journeymen he has been fighting. If you can't take a punch you can't be world champion. He got hit 14 times before he flopped. His legs turned to jelly and the ref really should of put an end to it on the first knockdown because Khan couldn't even stand straight. Face it, he was all over the place!

Amir Khan't
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG