The online racing simulator
Amir Khan't
(32 posts, started )
Give me the best boxing coach in the world and I'd still fail.

Give a professional and 'skilled' boxer a shitty coach, and he should use his own initiative and not try to slide the load onto someone else. You don't lose in the first round within a minute (If I've heard correctly) because of your coach.
One thing is for sure...You don't go from knocking out in the first round, to being knocked out in the first round because of your trainer.

End of the day. He had this coming. I take my hat off to his trainer for being a real coach and putting him the ring with someone he can learn from, rather than boxers that are no where near Amirs level.

Hopefully Khan will learn from this fight. If he treats it well, it will think of it as a wake up call and become a real fighter. Because from the day he turned Pro, he had it easy. I've watched the fight. Amir just bounced around the ring like Billy Big Bollocks, like he had all the time in the world while Prescott seemed focused and knew what he had to do. Prescott was a little scrappy but he done what he had to do.

Khan will go one of two ways with this. He will never be able to recover with his loss of confidence and he will struggle before retiring and going on every reality show going. Or, he will work with it, realise this isn't a stroll in the park and become World Champ. Not as quickly as before, but he will.

Also, Sam - Hatton will not make a good coach for Khan. For a start, they are different weights, not a huge deal. But it's like Michael Schumacher teaching you how to track a 1.1 Pug 106. Secondly, like someone said, Hatton hasn't got the discipline. He may do in the future. But not now.
On BBC Sport it says Khan backs up his trainer that it wasn't his fault and he has learnt from the fight and will come back stronger, only time will tell but it will be nice for him to come back stronger because his talent could make him a decent fighter, especially with the speed he has. This fight could of what he needed, he may come back stronger who knows, only time will tell.

Quote :Amir Khan is tough because he comes from Bolton

I haven't said he's tough because he comes from Bolton, lol.

Also, yes Hatton and Khan are different weights, but there isn't really much difference in weight between lightweight and light welterweight, khan moved up to light welter once already. Hatton might not have the dicipline whilst he is still fighting but once he has retired he may do.
#30 - KSKS
thanks
#31 - Jakg
Just found out a few of my friends spent £15 to watch this on Sky Box Office.

That's 50p a second
Quote from Jakg :Just found out a few of my friends spent £15 to watch this on Sky Box Office.

That's 50p a second

At least it's not much of a loss as they still got to watch the other fights on the night.

Amir Khan't
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG