I'd know an idea, but it doesn't work with the FBMs... one we've the Dacia Logan Cup here in germany, using the violet flag, also known as "code 60"... they have to drive with just 60kph around the course, as the purpual flag is a full-course yellow without safety car... in the mean while the car which caused the full-course yellow will be recovered...
Quote from TFalke55 :I'd know an idea, but it doesn't work with the FBMs... one we've the Dacia Logan Cup here in germany, using the violet flag, also known as "code 60"... they have to drive with just 60kph around the course, as the purpual flag is a full-course yellow without safety car... in the mean while the car which caused the full-course yellow will be recovered...

I'd have thought the Germans would be wiser than to race something as shit as the Dacia Logan
Quote from J@tko :I'd have thought the Germans would be wiser than to race something as shit as the Dacia Logan

well but you don't need a racing licence to race, just a normal driving licence in the Dacia Logan Cup... I think 400 € is the starting fee per race (+ car)... a team in the german LFS forum did start there.

pit limit 20kph
full-course-yellow: code 60
race duration 4h
4 drivers per car
Hello!

Im quite interested in this, but are there any indication of dates and times as yet?

Thanks.
Quote from mkinnov8 :Hello!

Im quite interested in this, but are there any indication of dates and times as yet?

Thanks.

It'll be November-December ish, almost certainly either Saturday or Sunday evenings.
Quote from JO53PHS :I would If I could. I'm on the object limit at 512 objects, and I had to remove a whole load of bales just to be able to finish making the track

Anyway, crashes will make it more interesting... and less boring for the SC driver

I don't really think that the object limit is a problem, we can erase some tyres at Masta or in the Fail-Chicane.

I tried to do something in the Taha corner by myself, here are the lyt file and the screenshoot.
Attached images
Taha Corner.jpg
Attached files
AU1_MiniFBMGB.lyt - 4 KB - 205 views
I didn't want to erase too many tyres, because otherwise you can't really see where to go.

I just changed Taha Turn a tiny bit, but kept most of the tyres in the other corners

|
|
V
Attached files
AU1_Mini FBM1.lyt - 4 KB - 264 views
Not fair. The turn that holds my name should have been tested and approved by me. :P
Quote from JO53PHS :I didn't want to erase too many tyres, because otherwise you can't really see where to go.

I just changed Taha Turn a tiny bit, but kept most of the tyres in the other corners

|
|
V

Yeah, that's clearly better.
Quote from evilpimp :Not fair. The turn that holds my name should have been tested and approved by me. :P

Go on then
I hate having grass on the outside of a turn. That is definetly not a Taha Turn. Screw. You.
Add some tire stacks or barriers or something there or else people will clip the grass and spin around (I HATE THAT.)
Lol, since you seem to only have picked up that part I edited my post to say it a different way.
Arrgh. This is when I wish you could place curbs in AutoX.

If I put a barrier there, teh nubs will prolly underestimate the sharpness of the corner and go stick in in teh wall = pileup
Yep. Indeed. Maybe those brown thingys and instead of making it a straight make it like a small curve. So that you have to take it wide go inside a little and back wide for the next turn? But like you said it might cause trouble lol. Wutevaaaa.
deko's layout is great. FUN FUN FUN
We had a great HL battle with Hibex yesterday, me managing 39.77 and him 39.44 IIRC.
Update: The rulebook is mostly complete, and will be published, hopefully this weekend. Once it's published, the calendar will be finalized and signups will open. Signups will open within the next week, I hope. Season starting around mid-November. This season, the rounds will very likely be back-to-back, with a break around Round 3. Either before or after. Official calendar will be announced this weekend.

d
Track map for deko's layout
Attached images
DekoTrack.png
Can deko's layout be approved and the changes made ahead of time please. Would suck that it gets changed on the same week as the event again.
Quote from evilpimp :Can deko's layout be approved and the changes made ahead of time please. Would suck that it gets changed on the same week as the event again.

We also need to name the corners

Sergeant Chicane plz
Quote from evilpimp :Can deko's layout be approved and the changes made ahead of time please. Would suck that it gets changed on the same week as the event again.

Deko's layout is automatically approved because it is make by deko
Security measures can still be taken though.
Quote from J@tko :We also need to name the corners

Sergeant Chicane plz

Laprevotte Chicane please !
Or even K.O. Knockout chicane? :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG