The online racing simulator
yup, it works i just hope the admins can understand
Send replay breadz
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Send replay breadz

why u wanna see my noobness? lol

alltho my fav overtaking place was last corner round the outside... did about 3 or 4 ppl there
i think he might have meant me as in ducks eat bread, im apparantly hungry according to him

another thing to add (yes i know i keep going along, but my brain works slowly today )
valentin takes a veryyy wide entry into corners, you could forgive people to think that he is letting them through, then he slams the door to continue is normal racing line
Yeh! That and i wana see duck crapping himself with hawku a tenth behind him Oh and to see what Dave was going off like a mad man about...

Duck - Your always hungry
crapping myself? i didnt even know he was there
Quote from [DUcK] :i think he might have meant me as in ducks eat bread, im apparantly hungry according to him

another thing to add (yes i know i keep going along, but my brain works slowly today )
valentin takes a veryyy wide entry into corners, you could forgive people to think that he is letting them through, then he slams the door to continue is normal racing line

jus dont eat me ok?
haha! okay ill try not to
Quote from BreadC :i thought i did? as soon as you caught me you got past down back str8. i never re tried to overtake you. i coulda slammed it up the inside coz you went wide in last corner, but i held back. also on home straight and t1. you can see i was behind you.. but i went 80% throttle and backed off for the fast left.. i am not 100% stupid

i know only 1 instance where you probably had your heart in your mouth.. that was in hairpin... i didnt realise you braked that early because of guy infront. i slammed on mine and only touched your rear it was not my intention im not like that

What he basically meant was the laps before. Being the lapping car but only half a second a lap faster it is hard to get into a 100% perfect lapping position e.g. on the straights due to the aeroloss. We came close several times but had to slowdown for aerodynamic reasons. This happening in 3 laps resulted in a 1sec loss per lap which could just have been solved easier.
I mean the cars that are lapped know they are producing drag which makes it hard to follow closely.

I also know this is also just a thing for this narrow city track but should be considered in every lapping situation to avoid frustration on both sides

And it wasn't a complaint ^^ just a helpful hint
Quote from [DUcK] :crapping myself? i didnt even know he was there

LoL! Did you put tape over your mirrors? like "if i don't see him its ok, its ok....!!111"
Quote from [DUcK] :after watching the replay (just from the last 2 hours) i watched j.valentin do a lot of silly stuff. at first, i thought it was my fault for the incident, but really i dont think it was. almost every faster car that went passed him he either made contact with, got spun by, or annoyed them alot. its safe to say if i was a lapped car i would let them passed ASAP under a braking point, then follow them around and learn the lines or something! i mean, ur losing more time by holding guys up, than u would (infact u would gain time) if u let them passed easily. i saw the same thing happened with a spdo car, contact was made at t2 hairpin, and you spun. maybe you just have to learn when its best to give way. if you complain about us making you lose time, think about the time you lose for us, also the fact you could actually be gaining time if you let us slip passed nice and easily then sit behind us

Its ok - thats your point of view. However that doesnt justify forcing the way through like done tonight (What if we all did that?). I didnt think that was the best place to let people pass, as most incidents happen just there on that specific track (and unfortunately, so they did... :shrug. Comon - its a 4 hour race and by being a little more patient these accidents could have been avoided.
yeah, as i said i didnt try dive bomb you, i went to the inside, expecting you to see me. you took a wide line so i thought you did... obviously not so im sorry
The #7 took a habitually wide line into T1 that (I believe) fooled a lot of lapping cars into thinking it was letting them by. We saw it with #19, #39, and #1 that we know of.
I wasnt trying to fool anyone - that was in fact my racing line(Weird or not).

I hope we can agree on that its the oncoming cars responsibility to judge, whether its safe or not to pass. And since I didnt actually do anything different when I was about to be lapped I'm sorry to say that there must have been several judgement faults.

Whatever said and done, I liked this track and I still like racing IGTC. And at the end of today, maybe we all learned a lesson or two about respecting other drivers (yes that includes me ).
well said mate
Quote from MZWiZard :I wasnt trying to fool anyone - that was in fact my racing line(Weird or not).

I hope we can agree on that its the oncoming cars responsibility to judge, whether its safe or not to pass. And since I didnt actually do anything different when I was about to be lapped I'm sorry to say that there must have been several judgement faults.

Whatever said and done, I liked this track and I still like racing IGTC. And at the end of today, maybe we all learned a lesson or two about respecting other drivers (yes that includes me ).

I wasn't implying that the fooling was your fault. It's just that when you're a lapping driver and you see the car ahead present a big juicy gap, sometimes it's hard to second-guess your initial assumption.
Quote from MZWiZard :I thought blue flag meant "let the lapping cars pass WHEN IT IS SAFE" - cmon guys, we were also racing until you ended it...

I had no intention of passing until I caught up to you heavily under normal braking and you seemed to be going wide. I interpreted this as an invitation to pass or just simply a reasonable opening considering the circumstances and tried to take it. By the time I realized my opening was gone I barely managed to tap the brakes before tapping you. The rest was my trying to get out of the quagmire as quickly as possible when I realized you weren't going to be able to hold it, I still had velocity going in the direction of the unblocked track, and there were cars coming.

/Edit - Just viewed the replay and hadn't read the 3rd page, DWB kinda said it for me.
lol, look at my car at the start of the quali. I got owned by the lagobarrier :/
Quote from MZWiZard :I hope we can agree on that its the oncoming cars responsibility to judge, whether its safe or not to pass.

I totally agree with you.
Your car#07 3 laps down with under 2 minutes to go before race end I have my doubts that all of your teammates have received your message.
Attached images
LFS 2008-08-31 13-03-11-40.jpg
LFS 2008-08-31 13-03-15-48.jpg
LFS 2008-08-31 13-03-22-81.jpg
LFS 2008-08-31 13-03-25-18.jpg
LFS 2008-08-31 13-03-29-60.jpg
Quote from R.Kolz :I totally agree with you.
Your car#07 3 laps down with under 2 minutes to go before race end I have my doubts that all of your teammates have received your message.

FIRST off... I feel a little sorry for your guy in the car (D.Ratcliffe) as he really is only 2'nd part of this... so Ratcliffe - I'm sorry things ended the way they did...

BUT when you as teamleader comes on to OUR private Teamspeak server and ask for me to step down because you have a "tight schedule" this evening... and Ratcliffe did'nt even apply pressure on me as i could hold him on a pretty fair distance (like 20-30 meters)... I surely couldnt see why I should let him by... obviously you didnt expect me to park the car on the straight for him..?
We all have our races you know... learn to live with that...

And your doings just pissed me off really... as you know that I dont want ANY doings with you --> what so ever, knowing your past history in danish LFS... Frankly i can't understand why anyone would...

To the point you're trying to make with the images here.. well if viewed from above, things seems a little different taking what led up to this accident..

First off Ratcliffe slid wide in the last lefthander, and that made #5 J.Lovett make his pass... after he had been "in problems" whilst trying to go by, as Ratcliffe didnt seem to notice that BLUE FLAG on his sreen and hear that Lovett where honking the horn at him...
So going up the straight I get a good run at Ratcliff's car and for some reason he just lunges a little to the right just when I was about to get out of the slipstream (see image 2 & 3 and notice the line taken by #5 Lovett in the top of the picture) This makes me sverve over to the right to AVOID contact... and trying to get back on course, I surely moves left again... But as it can be seen Ratcliffe keeps staying in and even going further to the right... And as we crosses the finishline theres STILL a lot of room had he stayed in the "used-by-may" line, against the wall to the left... But he choses to keep me out there, and unfortunatly we touch slightly and sending us both into a major off... I'd call it a racing incident...
But for sure I feel a little sorry for Ratcliffe, I really do... But he knew that we where about the same pace at this state in the race... and what would he have achived in these last two minutes... Podium...?? Narrh I don't think so...
And when he tryes to leave out with no where to go, well then theres a risk of something likes this can happend...

Finally - thanks for your nice threats that you made at me when you came BACK on our private TeamSpeak server... It's just SO you (*Hint hint*)...
So Kolz - stay out of my way please, I dont want ANYTHING to do with you or the way you "handles" things in this "game"... OK...!?
Attached images
trdtmess_01.jpg
trdtmess_02.jpg
trdtmess_03.jpg
trdtmess_04.jpg
trdtmess_05.jpg
trdtmess_06.jpg
trdtmess_07.jpg
trdtmess_08.jpg
trdtmess_09.jpg
trdtmess_010.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG