The online racing simulator
Minor complaint against the #19 car (T.Hirvonen) on lap 94 for pushing the #7 car round in turn 1 whilst lapping... no very nice driving...
Quote from [LEFT :Psymonhilly[/left];910549]protest against car #37
warbirds

for knocking our rear end on the restart at start of race, forcing us to the back of the grid

http://koti.mbnet.fi/xenoa/files/LFS/test_rpl.mpr <-- replay added

Sorry for this I could do nothing to avoid you
Quote from Who Cares :Minor complaint against the #19 car (T.Hirvonen) on lap 94 for pushing the #7 car round in turn 1 whilst lapping... no very nice driving...

Watching on board the #7 this look like his racing line. However from the #19 looks like he gave some room for a pass.

Ruling: Racing incident.
Car #39 on the very beginning of its lap 77 causes #29 to spin.
Quote from R.Kolz :Car #39 on the very beginning of its lap 77 causes #29 to spin.

#39 receives a Stop and Go penalty for not being more cautious while attempting a pass.
Information by: Team Inferno (#40)
Protest against: Spdo Racing1 (#19)

Lap 114 1st turn under bridge. #19 was overtaking on the outside but has not yet completely passed #40. #40 was on the inside and got hit by turning-in car #19 and spun out. We lost considerable time there.
It would have been possible to give some room mates
Complaint against #27 (3h 30secs).

#27 who are positioned behind us, gave more than enough room for our driver (#14) to make the pass during the front straight, but then decides to get back on line without slowing further down, resulting in a collision - and then continues racing us.
Both in first sharp lefthander, they divebomb me:

My lap 104 - 39 S.Andrews, no major damage but time loss.

My lap 107 - 01 C.Green hits me from behind, causing a massive crash and my car being broken.

EDIT: Oh, and count this in too:

Quote from BenjiMC :Watching on board the #7 this look like his racing line. However from the #19 looks like he gave some room for a pass.

Ruling: Racing incident.

Quote from r4ptor :Complaint against #27 (3h 30secs).

#27 who are positioned behind us, gave more than enough room for our driver (#14) to make the pass during the front straight, but then decides to get back on line without slowing further down, resulting in a collision - and then continues racing us.

It does indeed look like the #27 tries to let the #14 by, but doesn't back off when he realizes he has to avoid the right hand wall, so he hits the #14 in the side. This would have simply been a brainfade maneuver with no harm done, but then the #27 proceeds to race the car he's just hit into T1 and put him into the wall.

SG for poor blue flag behavior/driving for #27.
Quote from Commander :Information by: Team Inferno (#40)

Lap 114 1st turn under bridge. #19 was overtaking on the outside but has not yet completely passed #40. #40 was on the inside and got hit by turning-in car #19 and spun out. We lost considerable time there.

actually it was lap 115, just completed 114.
Quote from Commander :Information by: Team Inferno (#40)

#19 had begun a pass further down the main straight and were 50%+ ahead of #40 going into the bridge bend. #19 took a normal line, and were visible from the #40 cockpit, and there was slight contact at the apex. Being the leading car, #19 had the right to the line and it was perhaps unwise for #40 to press the issue.

Racing incident, no penalty.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :#19 had begun a pass further down the main straight and were 50%+ ahead of #40 going into the bridge bend. #19 took a normal line, and were visible from the #40 cockpit, and there was slight contact at the apex. Being the leading car, #19 had the right to the line and it was perhaps unwise for #40 to press the issue.

Racing incident, no penalty.

As far as I know the overtaking car has the responsibility for overtaking safely, you already mentioned before that you have to give enough space for other drivers/cars due to this being an online sport and you have to take lag into account, in my opinion Misan failed to do that. If you check the incident from his cockpit, you can see in the mirrors that I only appeared right at the turn in point for him, he mustn't think I just disappeared from the inside line and he can turn in like there was nobody there.
You make this sound like the car a bit ahead has no responsibility after he has slipped ahead by 50%, that may be true when overtaking on the inside, but on the outside? come on.

I cannot agree with the decision, but if that's what the admins think, so be it.
This was meant as a complaint:

Quote from MZWiZard :Both in first sharp lefthander, they divebomb me:

My lap 104 - 39 S.Andrews, no major damage but time loss.

My lap 107 - 01 C.Green hits me from behind, causing a massive crash and my car being broken.

EDIT: Oh, and count this in too:

I thought blue flag meant "let the lapping cars pass WHEN IT IS SAFE" - cmon guys, we were also racing until you ended it...
Quote from MZWiZard :This was meant as a complaint:

I thought blue flag meant "let the lapping cars pass WHEN IT IS SAFE" - cmon guys, we were also racing until you ended it...

We are looking into it there is other stuff todo then have 5 admins look to a compliant, just wait until we have looked at it
Quote from MZWiZard :This was meant as a complaint:

We are investigating. Please be patient.
two laps before the end, T1, there was a crash ahead, our driver lifted to avoid crashing but the other drivers didnt... we lost 2 positions there

Please take a look! Thnx

EDIT:
we lost 3 positions!
Quote from Dragonmen :two laps before the end, T1, there was a crash ahead, our driver lifted to avoid crashing but the other drivers didnt... we lost 2 positions there

Please take a look! Thnx

EDIT:
we lost 3 positions!

Will do.

This and the #7's protests will likely be treated as post-race protests since they were not resolved during the event. However, this is a grey area in the rules (what to do with in-race protests that are not resolved in-race), so we'll need to discuss that as well.
I'm sorry MZWiZard, I thought you knew I was passing.
I caught you down the straight and flashed my lights (i think), then into turn one I went to the inside line. It was difficult to judge due to my higher ping, so I didn't try to 'divebomb', I just went to the inside, and went to pass you. If i was in your position, and you were the faster car and i was getting passed, i would have stayed out wide where you were
I guess you did not see me and unfortunately resulted in a spin, so im sorry for your loss but i just guess these types of racing incidents are inevitible at a city track..
hope you understand
I felt such a noob when I got that DT. :P
Quote from DeadWolfBones :We are investigating. Please be patient.

Ok. Just not sure of it, as I forgot to mark as a complaint
Also under investigation is the #30 team. They ran a total of 148 laps, with one driver doing 119 of those. This is 80.4% of the distance.
Quote from baSh0r :Information by: Team Inferno (#40)
Warning against: Warbirds Racing (#37) & Cone Dodgers 1 (#15)

In laps 56, 57 and 58 the drivers of #37 and #15.

Hey guys, i don't want to do a protest against you. All i want to say is that even with a faster car / driver you can't just go and overtake, if you are close before corners you loose it by having aero-loss by the car in front.

If i see that cars are battling like you two guys, my heart always stops because every time like this something can go wrong. So please i know you guys have your own race and competition but it would be really nice if you could move over and let the leaders go.

Thank you guys really much for appreciating these rules so far, great driving!

i thought i did? as soon as you caught me you got past down back str8. i never re tried to overtake you. i coulda slammed it up the inside coz you went wide in last corner, but i held back. also on home straight and t1. you can see i was behind you.. but i went 80% throttle and backed off for the fast left.. i am not 100% stupid

i know only 1 instance where you probably had your heart in your mouth.. that was in hairpin... i didnt realise you braked that early because of guy infront. i slammed on mine and only touched your rear it was not my intention im not like that
after watching the replay (just from the last 2 hours) i watched j.valentin do a lot of silly stuff. at first, i thought it was my fault for the incident, but really i dont think it was. almost every faster car that went passed him he either made contact with, got spun by, or annoyed them alot. its safe to say if i was a lapped car i would let them passed ASAP under a braking point, then follow them around and learn the lines or something! i mean, ur losing more time by holding guys up, than u would (infact u would gain time) if u let them passed easily. i saw the same thing happened with a spdo car, contact was made at t2 hairpin, and you spun. maybe you just have to learn when its best to give way. if you complain about us making you lose time, think about the time you lose for us, also the fact you could actually be gaining time if you let us slip passed nice and easily then sit behind us
Quote from [DUcK] :also the fact you could actually be gaining time if you let us slip passed nice and easily then sit behind us

thats how i got past 37 when the 40 went past!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Also under investigation is the #30 team. They ran a total of 148 laps, with one driver doing 119 of those. This is 80.4% of the distance.

Our second driver's computer crashed and he couldn't race any more. I finished the race hoping I wouldn't be over 75%, I understand if there is some kind of penalty against us though.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG