The online racing simulator
Round 7: Race Discussion & Protests
Penalties:

#27 dropped to rear of grid for blocking during qualifying.
#19 given SG for unsafe overtaking of #14.
#20 given DT for cutting pit exit line.
#11 given DT for defending against lapping car under blue flag.
#27 given DT for blocking a lapping car under blue flag.
#37 given SG for rough driving.
#39 given SG for not being more cautious while attempting a pass.
#12 given DT for chat
#27 given SG for contact and poor blue flag behavior with #14.
-
(Rudy van Buren) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : redundant
#41 pulled of with speed under SC to be able to take more speed into start finish line and this is as we understand forbidden...

#41 clearly gained advantage by doing it...

time mark: ~14-15min

EDIT:
I'm sure some other cars did the same, but this was more than obvious...
Complaint against #19 and #38 @ second restart for risky driving.

Both cars were too close behind our #14 just prior to the green flag, and they they both attempt pass into T1 (tunnel) - and that's just not possible.
Complaints for #14 for not paying attention while second restart,

i was completly free in the inside and then suddenly got hit from the right and ending me up on my roof and our race was over.

EDIT:

i watched the replay few times from all cars,from my point of vieuw it starts wenn #19 starts to make little contact with #14 a admin timing and and a mega lag moment.
Quote from Dragonmen :#41 pulled of with speed under SC to be able to take more speed into start finish line and this is as we understand forbidden...

#41 clearly gained advantage by doing it...

time mark: ~14-15min

EDIT:
I'm sure some other cars did the same, but this was more than obvious...

#41 Didn't pull back, the two cars ahead kept the same speed and all accelerated together about 1 or 2 seconds before the green flag. However they then braked so he got a run on them. The 3 cars were all accelerating together, but 41 didn't brake at the same time as the two in front (as the green went) making it look like he got a run.
Not a complain just an info to #11:
If you are lap behind and faster it doesnt mean you have to spin us in order to pass! Take it easy!

Time mark: ~36:30
Quote from r4ptor :Complaint against #19 and #38 @ second restart for risky driving.

Both cars were too close behind our #14 just prior to the green flag, and they they both attempt pass into T1 (tunnel) - and that's just not possible.

Quote from Rudy van Buren :Complaints for #14 for not paying attention while second restart,

i was completly free in the inside and then suddenly got hit from the right and ending me up on my roof and our race was over.

This is a multi-fault accident, but I'll do my best to lay it out:

At the time of the restart, the #14 was leading the #19 and #38. #14 was giving adequate room to the car ahead, but the #19 and #38 were bunched much too tightly behind the #14, which contributed to the accident.

Because the #19 was so close behind the #14 (nearly touching bumper to bumper), when the green flew and the #19's reaction time was slightly quicker, he actually hit the #14. He then pulled to the outside (right) and got alongside. Meanwhile, the #38 had a run on both cars and got alongside to the inside (left).

The #14 and #19 were very close together side to side, much too close for comfort, especially at that "choke point" on SO4. A little bit of lag mixed in, which resulted in the two cars spinning. The #14 spun into #38, who subsequently ended up on his roof after getting t-boned by the #06.

In the admins' opinion, #19 and #38 disobeyed rule G1 in not giving enough room to the car ahead during a restart, and both cars also disobeyed rule H1 in not giving enough room during an overtaking maneuver to account for lag. This resulted in a very unfortunate incident.

#19 receives a SG penalty pursuant to rule H5. #38's involvement will be further evaluated post-race.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :

In the admins' opinion, #19 and #38 disobeyed rule G1 in not giving enough room to the car ahead during a restart, and both cars also disobeyed rule H1 in not giving enough room during an overtaking maneuver to account for lag. This resulted in a very unfortunate incident.

if i look at my replay i got enough room on the inside for a 'safe' overtaking on the inside, with #14 trying to block #19 on the outside and we all wanto go in the corner and som lag mixed in as u said. i dont understand why i didnt let enough space on the inside becaus #14 spins into me before that we didnt made any contact.
We would like race control to take a look at the #33 car on lap 26, turn 3. Joe is a bit pissed off with the driving standards out there. He's been run over a few times despite setting competitive laps. This is a 4 hour race guys, calm down a bit.
Quote from Rudy van Buren :if i look at my replay i got enough room on the inside for a 'safe' overtaking on the inside, with #14 trying to block #19 on the outside and we all wanto go in the corner and som lag mixed in as u said. i dont understand why i didnt let enough space on the inside becaus #14 spins into me before that we didnt made any contact.

Going three-wide at that point in the track, to me, constitutes not giving enough room, no matter how far you are from the other cars. It's just a very bad idea all around.
Quote from Scott_Michaels :We would like race control to take a look at the #33 car on lap 26, turn 3.

If your hitting us from behind is for a complain than we would like marshals to take a look at lap before in big left turn after back straight where #27 pushed us off...

thank you.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Going three-wide at that point in the track, to me, constitutes not giving enough room, no matter how far you are from the other cars. It's just a very bad idea all around.

I think overtaking can be done everywhere if there is space and i had space on the inside. i was planning to go left as soon as possible after the wall goes left there to giv space to make this a clean first corner but if lags makes it into a crash its not my fault of not giving enough room. but oke discus this after the race.
Quote from Scott_Michaels :We would like race control to take a look at the #33 car on lap 26, turn 3. Joe is a bit pissed off with the driving standards out there. He's been run over a few times despite setting competitive laps. This is a 4 hour race guys, calm down a bit.

Quote from Dragonmen :If your hitting us from behind is for a complain than we would like marshals to take a look at lap before in big left turn after back straight where #27 pushed us off...

thank you.

Both teams are right to complain here, as both were near-rough driving incidents. I would like to warn both teams to be more cautious and respectful when overtaking, and to give room (especially on this track) when making your passes.
Thanx, I'll report it to my teammates.
Also we expect the same from other teams...
#11 DT for defending against a lapping car in a blue flag situation.
again #27... come on ppl, we were almost side by side there and you push us on the wall.

This is official complain considering warning we had.

Time mark ~1h25min [start to T1]
Having just gotten out of the car, I'd like to tell the #33 team that I wasn't trying to pass them there, so I still feel the squeeze job was undeserved. I leave my braking there a bit late, and I was following a bit too close and got caught off guard. The only space to be had was on the inside, so I went left and hoped to avoid contact instead of going straight and being sure of it. I don't mean to defend making contact, but I want to make it clear that I wasn't trying to run into them or barge into their position either.

Edit: In response to the above, Scott radioed in thinking you were trying to put him into the wall. Maybe neither car giving enough room?
Some cars have started passing before s/f line at the start and after first safety car period.
Is there any working tracker for this race?
Quote from Ziomek21 :Some cars have started passing before s/f line at the start and after first safety car period.

Rule G2.1) Once the green flag has been displayed, drivers are free to overtake.
Information by: Team Inferno (#40)
Warning against: Warbirds Racing (#37) & Cone Dodgers 1 (#15)

In laps 56, 57 and 58 the drivers of #37 and #15.

Hey guys, i don't want to do a protest against you. All i want to say is that even with a faster car / driver you can't just go and overtake, if you are close before corners you loose it by having aero-loss by the car in front.

If i see that cars are battling like you two guys, my heart always stops because every time like this something can go wrong. So please i know you guys have your own race and competition but it would be really nice if you could move over and let the leaders go.

Thank you guys really much for appreciating these rules so far, great driving!
Quote from Dragonmen :again #27... come on ppl, we were almost side by side there and you push us on the wall.

This is official complain considering warning we had.

Time mark ~1h25min [start to T1]

This was a racing incident, nothing more. #27 was far enough ahead to dictate the racing line. #33 tried to force something that wasn't there to be forced.

Nevertheless, both teams should be more careful. There's no excuse for contact on the straight.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG