The online racing simulator
First public skin (gumball3000) XRT :)
(6 posts, started )
Went for a slightly unorthodox approach for how the car looks, at least at the rear, here's the high res (2048X2048) skin and preview. Based on Gumball 3000, decals are sponsors of the event.

Enjoy.

Feedback welcome
Attached images
preview.JPG
XRT_gumBskunk1.jpg
You have potential. Keep it coming, but try some regular lines and simple effects and don't get too frisky with filters.
ey this is hawt, i´d already see that as finished

basti
Quote from daloonie :You have potential. Keep it coming, but try some regular lines and simple effects and don't get too frisky with filters.

I've only ever done 3 other skins in the past; 1 as a tester, and 2 private, still a newbie so thanks for the advice.

The only time I have used filters on this skin above is the rear design, which I presume is why you said it

Here's a render done by a friend Drew of my previous skin which is private. I am happy with it but would change the front if I could (be bothered). The headlights were screwed on the render, they are just red.

http://s175.photobucket.com/al ... rent=skunkfinalrender.jpg

I will make a few more skins, picking up some pointers and techniques while messing about on these, but I like to be different in styling so I might have a love it or hate it way of doing things.

EDIT: attached is a work in progress render of my skin by Drew. (Drew is ace!)
Attached images
skunk1.jpg
That's a pretty neat looking skin. Well if you can come up with more of that quality for the public I say you'll get a reputation pretty quickly.
#6 - Gunn

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG