The online racing simulator
Xrt Drift/Show skin request
(15 posts, started )
Whoever is kind enough to make me a skin can you please.
i am requesting a show cross drift skin.
On the sides may you please put
Drift
Kings
and the rest however, use the colours black blue yellow and white as much as u can. or watever colours you want.

ONLY REPLY TO THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE GOING TO HELP.thanks
Quote :ONLY REPLY TO THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE GOING TO HELP

Buying S2 then...come again...
Get a flame suit, this will get hot soon...
edit: it would be a good idea to ask for XRG instead...
Lol at that PM.
-
(azzy515) DELETED by SamH : Unacceptable. Last warning

Either way, I think the best way to get someone to make a skin, is to show you a picture of what you hope the skin will look like, or some drawed idea's. Probally hard for the ones making skins to get enough info out from a little post
i can give you more info but i first want someone to be kind enough to make one for me,
i got my own bodykit, i just need someone to create it into a proper skin.
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End
#6 - SamH
@ Maukkade, your signature is gone. Next time if someone objects to you quoting them over the entire forum, remove it.

@ azzy, either mind your manners and your language or you'll be getting forum infractions. No more warnings after this.

@ 1303s, stop being a bully. If someone wants to buy S2 they'll buy it. It's up to them, not you.
Don't want to start a fight, but he didn't ask me to remove it. He asked me to go **** myself.
yeh i admit i said that but next time he should think to himself for one sec.and then write whats right
[quote=SamH;909181]
@ azzy, either mind your manners and your language or you'll be getting forum infractions. No more warnings after this.quote]
ive learn my lesson no more swearing.
Quote from 1303s_vortech :Buying S2 then...come again...
Get a flame suit, this will get hot soon...
edit: it would be a good idea to ask for XRG instead...

if i ask for a skin request and this is what i get from people what do u expect me to do, i recon you would of sone the same..
y do people always tell demo racers to buy s2? its really anoying, i wont buy s2 even if my life depended on it, reason: s2 is at a rip off price u can buy a ps3 game (grid) with 100 more tracks and cars then lfs for the same price WOW!!! so y buy a game with 10 fake cars and crap tracks for 50$?? can u s2 retards please stop telling everyone to buy a game and get ripped off for it? and then arguing,
Quote from S2 People : OMG UR A DEMO RACER U CANT USE THE XRT, GET OFF PATCH X AND BUY S2!! OMG U SHOULD BE BANNED UR A DEMO RACER!!! OMG!!! DRIFTING ISNT A MOTORSPORT ITS SOMETHING NOOBS DO! AWW UR A NOOB U DRIFT OMG BAN HIM!!

LMAO funny but true.
Quote from 240DRiFT :y do people always tell demo racers to buy s2? its really anoying, i wont buy s2 even if my life depended on it, reason: s2 is at a rip off price u can buy a ps3 game (grid) with 100 more tracks and cars then lfs for the same price WOW!!! so y buy a game with 10 fake cars and crap tracks for 50$?? can u s2 retards please stop telling everyone to buy a game and get ripped off for it? and then arguing,

grid has no skill involved to race with it try to do a 30 lap race on lfs with xrg on blackwood then do the same thing on grid (with a car with the same specs as xrg.)
on a track that is close to blackwood.
I play GRID for computer its pretty good drifting side of things but LFS has the Drift/race Down pat. GRID just has more realisticness (Damage Wise) To it.

@240: We tell Demo drivers to buy S2 as it is more beneficial in there case, It allows them new things in-game and on forums. People will create skins for S2 Drivers cause they went to the effort of buying the S2 license for *Price* (I gt my Aussie on for $60 a While back might of changed) And all of the new Ingame things Cars/Tracks/Teams the lot. We are just trying to help demo drivers buy suggesting that S2 is the best way to go about LFS
:grouphug:

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG