The online racing simulator
Inspirational quotes
(59 posts, started )
Wise man say: Man with hands in pockets feel cocky all day. - Unknown

I’m the most brutal and most vicious and most ruthless champion there’s ever been.
There’s no one that can stop me.
Lennox is a conqueror?
No. I’m Alexander.
He’s no Alexander.
I’m the best ever.
There’s never been anybody as ruthless.
I’m Sonny Liston. I’m Jack Dempsey. There’s no one like me.
I’m from their cloth.
There’s no one that can match me.
My style is impetuous.
My defence is impregnable.
I’m just ferocious. - Mike Tyson
Read my sig
Your face, your ass - what's the difference?

-Duke Nukem
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

Do, or do not. There is no 'try'." - Yoda

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.

Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called 'Ego'." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."- Thomas Alva Edison

"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.- Isaac Asimo
Should array indices start at 0 or 1? My compromise of 0.5 was rejected without, I thought, proper consideration.
-- Stan Kelly-Bootle
Shake an Bake/If u aint first you last - Ricky Bobby
#32 - wark
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :"A wise man washes his hands after he pees. A wiser man doesn't pee on his hands." - Unknown

Funny thing is, your hands will be more sterile if you wash your hands with your pee (instead of touching a faucet to wash your hands with water) ...but who cares about microbiota.

But seriously, people tend to forget that pee is sterile. Notwithstanding, I suppose they're more concerned with people having touched their STD-infected noodlers.
I make a point of urinating on everything before I touch it, so faucets are not a problem for me, although I don't have much use for them. - Me
Quote from wark :Funny thing is, your hands will be more sterile if you wash your hands with your pee (instead of touching a faucet to wash your hands with water) ...but who cares about microbiota.

But seriously, people tend to forget that pee is sterile. Notwithstanding, I suppose they're more concerned with people having touched their STD-infected noodlers.

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I make a point of urinating on everything before I touch it, so faucets are not a problem for me, although I don't have much use for them. - Me

Another quote related to wee-wee.

"Friendship is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling inside"
- Unkown

And for anyone stuck in an argument where once again you're right...but you're girlfriend/wife still argues.

"If a man stands alone in the woods and opens his mouth to speak, is he still wrong?" - My old Man to my Mum.
#35 - wien
Quote from wark :But seriously, people tend to forget that pee is sterile.

While true, it's also an ideal breeding ground for bacteria, so once it's outside your body it won't stay sterile for long. Especially not if you rub it all over your bacteria-covered hands.
#36 - wark
Quote from wien :While true, it's also an ideal breeding ground for bacteria, so once it's outside your body it won't stay sterile for long. Especially not if you rub it all over your bacteria-covered hands.

Interesting. I was under the impression that soldiers (ancient?) actually peed on their wounds in the battlefield to cleanse (disinfect?) them (if they lacked anything better to use). No idea where I heard that, actually...

edit:
http://www.wisegeek.com/why-do ... -should-pee-on-wounds.htm

Quote :Normal urine is both anti-viral and anti-bacterial, making it a potentially ideal treatment for cuts, abrasions, wounds, and skin infections of any kind.

i read that drinking your own urine is the best medicine ever, chemiacl corporations dont want uas to know

if i ever get seriously ill id try it:

It is considered effective in treating a wide array of diseases such as multiple sclerosis, colitis, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, hepatitis, pancreatic insufficiency, psoriasis, eczema, diabetes and herpes.

http://www.lifepositive.com/Bo ... erapies/urine-therapy.asp

edit:

i got taugth when i was 8 that you could eat your poo but urine was poisonous since it had amonium

amonium is sterile but if you drink it you die

here my rational explanation to this contradiction

i was taught the truth as a child, urine is highly poisonous

those million links of drinking your own urine being healthy are false

but why such an extended lie

edit:

now im not sure is drinking your own urine poisonous, or in the contrary is it healthy

if its healthy ill drink it but how to know, so much bs
well i wont post a link not to offend but search on youtube monkeys drinking his own urine

by my research it seems the best medicine ever and monekys drinking it with the wiseness of nature has finally convinced me

so im gonna star drinking my own urine, well after even farther research

actually it might even cure cancer and aids but the big corporations hide it
It is a well known fact that a majority of Australians drink urine....

But they call it BEER!
Now why do I think you get your inspiration from subtances rather than quotes lerts...Oh yes, because you're mental!

By the way, I heard urine is a government conspiracy, you know when you get your flu shot? Well urine is actually the waste product of the nano bots they inject into your brain, they are making a hive mind computer and intend on turning all of us into their slaves so they can build a giant umbrella spaceship...the only thing they are having trouble with is getting it to stand up on its own.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Now why do I think you get your inspiration from subtances rather than quotes lerts...Oh yes, because you're mental!

By the way, I heard urine is a government conspiracy, you know when you get your flu shot? Well urine is actually the waste product of the nano bots they inject into your brain, they are making a hive mind computer and intend on turning all of us into their slaves so they can build a giant umbrella spaceship...the only thing they are having trouble with is getting it to stand up on its own.

Quicky you git! Just sprayed coffee all over my keyboard!
*gigantic hand plows into enormous forehead*
After every dark night comes a brighter day.
"Ha, they couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..." - General John Sedgwick, as he was shot down by enemy sniper fire. My all time favourite quote
"obama is a poopy head" -Me
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but they do show consistency" - Me (when I was about 10).
#49 - wark
Quote from lerts :i read that drinking your own urine is the best medicine ever, chemiacl corporations dont want uas to know

While it is toxic, it won't poison you (as long as you're not drinking what you've saved up over the years by the gallon). In fact, it has saved lives (people who would have otherwise dehydrated to death). But it has no medicinal value for the same reason that it won't poison you—it was already in your body! It's just toxins your body is trying to get rid of (for a reason). Refusing to pee in the first place would do the same trick (a full bladder keeps future urine circulating through the bloodstream), while bypassing the bad taste.
Peter Brock - Bite off more than you can chew, and then chew like hell!

Inspirational quotes
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG