The online racing simulator
LOL that's so funny. Old but very good.

This is pretty good as well
#430 - STF
Quote from S14 DRIFT ::doh: I really hope something like that happens to someone you know, maybe then you'd think differently..

Yay, went from criticizing someone for laughing at someone nearly being badly hurt, to wishing it upon them or people they know. Everyone do the hypocrisy dance

I am of the opinion that everything can be funny, aids, cancer, death, disability, serious injury, religion, war, lolcats...etc. I'm allowed to laugh at that stuff though, because my aids ridden cat that was left disabled after being seriously injured in a religious war for cheezburgerz died of cancer last week, poor poor Lucky. Anyway, you can ride in your wahmbulance all you want, we will be in our roflcopters going to the theme park to ride the lollercoasters. (That video you posted was funny btw)
Had he been seriously injured or killed, it would be sick. I watched this live, and I can promise you he walked away (literally - under his own power) with only a broken wrist IIRC. Doesn't mean it's anything to LOL about though, that's just weird, frankly. If you're not just being some internet tough guy, and you loled IRL, you need help. If there was something funny about this vid, a matress being moved out of the way at the last moment by people not wanting him to crash into it for instance, then it would be okay! But it didn't happen!
Quote from Timdpr :Had he been seriously injured or killed, it would be sick. I watched this live, and I can promise you he walked away (literally - under his own power) with only a broken wrist IIRC. Doesn't mean it's anything to LOL about though, that's just weird, frankly. If you're not just being some internet tough guy, and you loled IRL, you need help. If there was something funny about this vid, a matress being moved out of the way at the last moment by people not wanting him to crash into it for instance, then it would be okay! But it didn't happen!

Watch the slow motion and see both of his shoes eject from his feet and tell me it's not slightly funny. I don't see any difference between that video and ones of skaters cracking their nutsacks on rails.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SrnJ3JyaekI
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Watch the slow motion and see both of his shoes eject from his feet and tell me it's not slightly funny. I don't see any difference between that video and ones of skaters cracking their nutsacks on rails.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SrnJ3JyaekI

It's not slightly funn...lol, that was actually Tho' only 'cause I know he was okay! Still makes me wince a bit

Anyway, yeah, back on topic...in case you haven't seen the thread, run your videos through this!

Hilarious video challenge
(3646 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG