The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
whats the last version that supported ghostcar?
and would i be able to unlock it?, where can i download it?

i find ai too slow for me and people at ctra too fast for me, so i think ghost would be perfect

but i just thought could i use other peoples hotlaps like wr as ghost?
what do you run the AI's on?

and i believe the last 'Ghost car' version was X

correct me if in wrong
#3 - lerts
i run ai on profesional but still find it too slow
put road super tires on AI
put road normal tires on you
Or offroad.
Or give them just a crazy setup, or intake restriction.
Correct me if im wrong, but i think the last ghostcar was for 0.5u, and u cant unlock it anymore i think.
#6 - lerts
ill try that thanks
2 finishes in 38 races on CTRA? I don't think lack of speed is your main problem.
he was too slow to get to the finish line, before the restart 36 times. I would believe it, but I guess it could be something else. Maybe wiping out is the reason, but in any case, practicing in a version with different physics isn't the answer, ghostcar or not.
Quote from JohnnyFX :2 finishes in 38 races on CTRA? I don't think lack of speed is your main problem.

The problem with a vast majority of racers in LFS is the mentality that a race is ruined once you spin out. In most cases someone who says "I got taken out in T1" actually isn't taken out at all. He just got spun around or bumped off the track. Sadly, a lot of people immediately go to pits if they encounter even the slightest of incidents, only to just pit out again, rather than continue racing and try and make up the lost time.

Fortunately this behaviour is strongly discouraged on CTRA due to the fact that you have to wait until the pitlane opens to join again, and you can only join mid-race once, and you don't score any points if you joined mid-race. On other servers, though, people pit and join again numerous times during a race of only a few laps, whenever they make a mistake or get bumped off. Very incorrect racing behaviour.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG