The online racing simulator
It's UKRally... Quite nice to drive, but I think they overdid the jumps slightly... Also, it's not as cut-able as you may think, being a rally track and all that...
I believe if high quality mods for LFS, such as this one, were to be allowed (with Public release after the devs allow it), LFS would be a much better place.
Its quite different, a Ferrari 312 F1 car from 1970, quite a few aspects still quite beta but the physics are fairly finished.

Get 0.91 here:

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/ ... errari%20312B%20F1%2D1970
Realfeel something like this:

[F312B]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=1200.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
SmoothingLevel=0

/Niels
Looks nice, but i'd rahter keep it with roadcars , any news from the Toyota Supra? Can I Test it?
I just drove few laps and tbh. the car feels really awful to me. The brakes lock instantly, the understeer is horrible, the rear has that magic "past limit=death", the sounds are awful and the cockpit dead ugly. Sorry but do not like at all

Maybe I installled it wrong or something...
Quote from Hyperactive :I just drove few laps and tbh. the car feels really awful to me. The brakes lock instantly, the understeer is horrible, the rear has that magic "past limit=death", the sounds are awful and the cockpit dead ugly. Sorry but do not like at all

That's how it was back then..... GPL perhaps?
I WANTZ TEH SUPAR!!!!
Quote from Hyperactive :I just drove few laps and tbh. the car feels really awful to me. The brakes lock instantly, the understeer is horrible, the rear has that magic "past limit=death", the sounds are awful and the cockpit dead ugly. Sorry but do not like at all

Hmm ok, I tested the 0.91 version to make sure it has the correct version and I had no problems toying the car around any track, though the brakes are a bit sensitive indeed.
its far too stable at high speeds and angles for a winged car imho judging from that video
Or years of rFactor torture made me grow an extra sense, but I'd agree when you say thats unlikely. Still, I never really aim for a type of handling, I just improve the numbers as I find more data, so the outcome, apart from springs/dampers/rollbars etc is pretty much fixed. I'm surprised that this means such a light and powerfull car is stable, much like the underpowerd porsche 906 that didn't feel much like a light and nimble car. Always enough time to judge and react.

Perhaps the drivability of a car doesn't suffer too much from low weight and power, I recall Todd saying he spoke to a driver who said it was quite easy to go nuts in a overpowered caterham.

Anyways, wings could loose more downforce at yaw, currently simply diminishes from 100% to 0% as yaw reaches 90 degrees. Pitch and yaw inertias are some ~700kgm^2, which seems reasonable, centre of gravity sits 33cm above the road, which is a guess as always. Torque curves might be more peaky, we're in touchy areas where a few small changes can probably make a considerable difference. Perhaps its unrealistic to use 4 way adjustable dampers considering the era..

Then again the fun, not to mention amazement of chucking a 600kg / 450hp car around naturally playing with over and understeer, provoking turnin with a rearward brake bias, those are not things I (and many of you) would even dream about when it considers rFactor.
anyone fancy some laps with the F312B around the 'Ring?
See my signature, I've decided to share some files.. The CSL has the latest bits and bobs in the physics dept.
I sadly have to say i have given up on Rfactor i was to fed up with it
i still have faith in it
Me wants old etcc legends
Quote from Scrabby :i still have faith in it
Me wants old etcc legends

Damn right. That's the next major mod i'm waiting for, Touring Car Legends. Been a long while in the making and I expect it's going to take a long time yet as it seems to have a lot of content.

Also looking forward to the next installment of the Historix mod. Again, that will be a long while yet as they're having to make the next set of models from scratch and not GTL's.
Well the Historic GT's are a pretty good port i guess. At 720° full manual its really cool driving a Cobra or a GT40
Nice car Niels, I just tested it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG