The online racing simulator
Unofficial LFS CD
(45 posts, started )

Poll : Are the movies correctly played back on your PC?

Yes, the first Movie also automatically is started.
Yes, but the first Movie is NOT started automatically.
No, but I hear music/sound. :-(
No, but if I start the movies directly of the CD (with WMP), it works.
Nothing works :-(
#26 - jmkz
OMG great download!

and awesome server too .ch gives me 2500Kb/s download
Attached images
Clipboard01.png
Quote from maczo :in the showroom it isn't listed in south city configurations

Quote from kamo2000 :some errors i found:
- no so town in tracks

Oh no!!! Yes, now I see. :cry: Unfortunately, I reviewed only the track layouts on the website. - Now, I think, there is a lot of work for me! :weeping: Sorry peoples! That's my fault that annoys now rather! :banghead:
Quote from maczo :mantis9 - if you followed the link i gave, you should be able to download, i have 5 guys connected to me at this moment. i think it's the problem of mininova not updating info often enough

yeah! sorry I just got that "its out now, everyone seed cos I want it" head on, all sorted now, got some good speeds and am still seeding

lol, dont worry about it Pasci, it was bound to happen, thanks for your work
Looking forward to the update...
#29 - Jakg
i love the videos!
Quote from Jakg :i love the videos!

I like most of them, but would have liked to see Kid's "slow motion" videos on there. Perhaps for the next version Pasci will be able to add a few more videos since he'll be making other alterations as well.
#31 - Jakg
Quote from Cue-Ball :I like most of them, but would have liked to see Kid's "slow motion" videos on there. Perhaps for the next version Pasci will be able to add a few more videos since he'll be making other alterations as well.

but the videos were just incredible, amazing twin 360 drifters!
The videos that were on there were good, I agree. However; I think a few of the other videos that have been made recently have higher production values. I *really* would have liked to see Run Riot on there and Kid's second "slow motion" video. The former shows a good mix of racing and the latter shows off the phsyics quite well. Both have good, upbeat music that really gets you into the movie.
#33 - Jakg
the oval stuff would be better if it shew drafting etc
Because of technical problems, the first/once download server is not available.

As soon as the server is online, I will inform you. Sorry for the down time!
Quote from Pasci :Because of technical problems, the first/once download server is not available.

As soon as the server is online, I will inform you. Sorry for the down time!

Server is now online again! Sorry...
Post with download link
it's an incredible Unofficial LFS CD

Congrats!!
Maybe in the next iso you could enhance the "movie player" so that we can add to the movies folder as many vids as we want and the player recognize them.
Not only the "default" ones or if you like add a browse to movies directory instead.

Just my 2cents

Keep the good work
Quote from Pinto_PT :Maybe in the next iso you could enhance the "movie player" so that we can add to the movies folder as many vids as we want and the player recognize them.
Not only the "default" ones or if you like add a browse to movies directory instead.

That really wouldn't make any sense. The movie player plays movies directly off the CD. So it doesn't know about movies that are on your hard drive. And if you had movies on the hard drive, why would you ever insert the LFS CD to play them? It's faster and easier just to double-click them and play them with the media player of your choice.
Quote from Cue-Ball :That really wouldn't make any sense. The movie player plays movies directly off the CD. So it doesn't know about movies that are on your hard drive. And if you had movies on the hard drive, why would you ever insert the LFS CD to play them? It's faster and easier just to double-click them and play them with the media player of your choice.

I think you didn't understood my point, we can open the ISO image with a program like UltraIso and add or remove content from the ISO image.
So I want to just add some more videos of my choice to the ISO, it would be great the "built in" addon player of the lfs cd to play them.

I guess I'll stick with having lfs vids on a separate cd and when I want to show them to my friends, play them in their media player.

Hope now it gets clear my question

Downloading...

seeing as there's an *alternative* download right next to this one when you search the site for 'LFS' would it not be possible for Scawen to get this removed or threaten legal action?
Quote from Pinto_PT :I think you didn't understood my point, we can open the ISO image with a program like UltraIso and add or remove content from the ISO image.
So I want to just add some more videos of my choice to the ISO, it would be great the "built in" addon player of the lfs cd to play them.

I guess I'll stick with having lfs vids on a separate cd and when I want to show them to my friends, play them in their media player.

Hope now it gets clear my question

Hm, this should be simply realizable with a text file. Something other (graphical selection) seems in an autorun out of place to me.
Quote from ajp71 :Downloading...

seeing as there's an *alternative* download right next to this one when you search the site for 'LFS' would it not be possible for Scawen to get this removed or threaten legal action?

Sorry, my english... what do you mean?
Quote from Pasci :Sorry, my english... what do you mean?

There's a crack for LFS on that same site (I know it's nothing to do with you)
Quote from ajp71 :There's a crack for LFS on that same site (I know it's nothing to do with you)

Ow! Not really!
Quote from Pasci :Hm, this should be simply realizable with a text file. Something other (graphical selection) seems in an autorun out of place to me.

This 'feature' is now available and will be included in the next release. Also all tracks are now included. The track window layout was also changed (see pic below). The Show Room Buttons (menu) has now the same look like the others (see pic below).
Attached images
newTrackinfos.jpg
newShowroomMenu.jpg

Unofficial LFS CD
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG