The online racing simulator
Now THIS is a tattoo
(34 posts, started )
Now THIS is a tattoo
#2 - herki
creepy, still pretty cool
cool, I want one - but i'll wait for colour :P
Wow.

That is awesome. Now I won't lose my cell phone on my bus (hopefully).
Thing is this is bluetooth, so are we gonna see peoples bodies getting hacked wirelessly now !?
Quote from MAGGOT :Now I won't lose my cell phone on my bus (hopefully).

I would hope so too, otherwise your missing a limb or body part ...
I think it's really cool, yet at the same time kinda creepy...
So now you'll have to plug yourself in the wall to recharge bateries??
#9 - JJ72
this thing won an award?
Quote from Riders Motion :So now you'll have to plug yourself in the wall to recharge bateries??

read it.... READ IT!

its powerd off your blood.....
Quote from Becky Rose :Thing is this is bluetooth, so are we gonna see peoples bodies getting hacked wirelessly now !?

Just imagine looking down to check the time or something (no need to wear a watch now..) to find it now says 'HAXXOR PWN!!'
#12 - STF
it`s cool . it would be impractical for 3g video only i guess..
only if lerts would be kind enough to teach us telepathy (love ya bro, keep up the wormhole racing ).
ot: way too
for^cool/creepy stuff, i know these guys since 2004.. but you`d have to sell a few ferraris to afford one "intervention" .
just imagine.. two hands like these and an angry dude..
I wouldn't want one..What happens if it malfunctions, what would it do to your body?
How would it malfunction? Things these days never go wrong, its a great world we live in!!!

Yea, RIGHT! Good point with the malfunctioning... could suck.

I do think however it has one very good use for those that are diabetic. Just look at your arm and it tells you how your doing. Course, it also uses some of the energy your blood stores so that isn't the best either . . . SCIENCE!
I'll wait for the colour one too. Then the teachers can't take my phone off me lol.
Quote from blackbird04217 :I do think however it has one very good use for those that are diabetic.

Didn't think of that. That is quite a brilliant idea, actually.
To which port do you connect devices like Flash drive or say a G25 on this thing?

BTW, this thing runs LFS smoothly?
Now there just needs to be a way to tap into the nerves. That way, diabetic people could be alerted with pain in a certain place when their blood sugar level is to high/low etc. Or perhaps an interface to the optic nerve. Then you would get a visible warning about things that are wrong in your body. Like you would be able to see your heart rate, blood sugar level, and stuff. It would be awesome to utilize existing nerves to transmit data between devices.
Quote from STF :for^cool/creepy stuff, i know these guys since 2004..

Hahahahahahahah!!! Is that site real? It can't be real...
Quote : The basis of the 2x4-inch "Digital Tattoo Interface" is a Bluetooth device made of thin, flexible silicon and silicone. It´s inserted through a small incision as a tightly rolled tube, and then it unfurls beneath the skin to align between skin and muscle. Through the same incision, two small tubes on the device are attached to an artery and a vein to allow the blood to flow to a coin-sized blood fuel cell that converts glucose and oxygen to electricity. After blood flows in from the artery to the fuel cell, it flows out again through the vein.

Uh...i'll stick to getting jabbed with needles.
Quote :Hahahahahahahah!!! Is that [Human Upgrades] site real? It can't be real...

Well simple nose can be achieved by doing way too much cocaine, but the others are all rubbish yeah... Funny in a kind of gross way, somebody went to a lot of effort to make that site, amasingly...
Quote from wheel4hummer :Now there just needs to be a way to tap into the nerves. That way, diabetic people could be alerted with pain in a certain place when their blood sugar level is to high/low etc. Or perhaps an interface to the optic nerve. Then you would get a visible warning about things that are wrong in your body. Like you would be able to see your heart rate, blood sugar level, and stuff. It would be awesome to utilize existing nerves to transmit data between devices.

Well, it is a bit individual but diabetic people can (by nature) feel when the blood sugar levels go too high or low - some better some not so well. What diabetic people would really appreciate is to have that tattoo to show the blood sugar level. Not that some kind of numbers and stats about your personal health wouldn't be nice, or even informative.

I'd guess it might be greatly valuable tool for all kinds of illnesses and diseases, even if all it could do was to show some data or maybe even store it.
If it was designed for checking the persons health i would support inventions like this.. but since it was designed to use as 'something extra with you phone' it think it's rubbish..

If you would concentrate the development with health in mind i think they can get a lot more help from others (doctors, scientists and all..).

Would be nice if you would be able to run a 'self diagnostic' once in a while and being able to get notification instantly when something is wrong.
The problem is the technology is not yet advanced enough for that, it's just a display, no monitoring equipment or anything - it's getting the signal via bluetooth. One step at a time I guess?

For now gimme more tattoo's plz k thx !

Now THIS is a tattoo
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG