The online racing simulator
#1 - ajp71
Separate shifter and sequential gear controls
At the moment the same button can't be used for shift up/down and H shift gears. This creates problems for people with controllers that convert from H shift to sequential shift and vice versa (namely G25 users). Would it not be possible to allow the same buttons to be assigned to the different gear shift methods seeing as they won't clash?

I know this is probably already possible with the scripting system but TBH there's no reason why people should have to mess about with that to get this to work.
I agree with that, this would be a great tip to pass from street cars to GTR
You could use scripts.
#4 - J@tko
Quote from hansonator69 :You could use scripts.

Quote from ajp71 :At the moment the same button can't be used for shift up/down and H shift gears. This creates problems for people with controllers that convert from H shift to sequential shift and vice versa (namely G25 users). Would it not be possible to allow the same buttons to be assigned to the different gear shift methods seeing as they won't clash?

I know this is probably already possible with the scripting system but TBH there's no reason why people should have to mess about with that to get this to work.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG