The online racing simulator
Did they find a hockey mask in his luggage?
Yeah, this was pretty horrible.
CUT HIS HEAD OFF? wow that man must be a crazy bitch....
#4 - wark
I like how they called the guy holding the head a "suspect."
Quote :"The guy came to the front of the door with buddy's head in his hands, decapitated. He dropped the head and went back and started cutting the body back up," Olmstead told the Canadian Press.

What the...?
You mean he started to chop off the limbs on the body AFTER he had cut his head off?
That's just sick...
Quote from The Very End :You mean he started to chop off the limbs on the body AFTER he had cut his head off?
That's just sick...

Yeah, whereas chopping off limbs and THEN cutting the head off would have been totally fine

Speaking of sick stuff... I heard a story today from good old Canada. A guy was on a Greyhound bus and got annoyed with the guy next to him and proceeded to stab him to death. Everyone got off the bus, and left him in there with the guy he stabbed. He then spent the next while cutting off the guy's head with his knife, then walked to the front of the bus with the head in one hand and his knife in the other hand... Fun times... So now I avoid riding on the Greyhound for two reasons; 1) the drivers zoom around like maniacs even in the snow and get into a disproportionate number of accidents, and 2) I might get my head chopped off.
When I first read this I must admit I laughed, because I grow tired of "Canadians are the nicest people in the world!" so all I could think was "if they consider this nice, what is brutal?"
Quote from Michael Denham :Yeah, whereas chopping off limbs and THEN cutting the head off would have been totally fine

Speaking of sick stuff... I heard a story today from good old Canada. A guy was on a Greyhound bus and got annoyed with the guy next to him and proceeded to stab him to death. Everyone got off the bus, and left him in there with the guy he stabbed. He then spent the next while cutting off the guy's head with his knife, then walked to the front of the bus with the head in one hand and his knife in the other hand... Fun times... So now I avoid riding on the Greyhound for two reasons; 1) the drivers zoom around like maniacs even in the snow and get into a disproportionate number of accidents, and 2) I might get my head chopped off.

Hehe, nope, it's not good either way

There are a lot of crazy bastards around in this world.
I would laugh so much if it turned out the attacker was a republican, based on the ignorent comments from people saying the passengers must have been liberals if they didn't stop the attack. Well the guy was asleep, a blood curdling scream alerted the other passengers, so by the time they looked round it was obviously too late to do anything about it. Distrubing story, I knew I was right to avoid buses my whole life.
Yeah it would be easy to judge from the outside and say that other passengers should have stopped it, but from everything I heard nothing much could have been done given the situation.

And Canadians for the most part are very nice, but there's always the odd exception!
I don't think anyone would be suprised if a bus full of Canadians were slow to react to something.
Hmm, I am working on a good comeback...I will get back to you on that within the next day or two
Quote from Michael Denham :And Canadians for the most part are very nice, but there's always the odd exception!

Like kids listening to music on bus rides. Horrid creatures.
Quote from xaotik :Like kids listening to music on bus rides. Horrid creatures.

He was sleeping

If that's true, that's some f***ed up s**t! Well I guess it is either way...

ATC - I'm still working on that comeback! Another day or so should do it!
Natives, eh?.

All a bunch of crazy loonies

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG