The online racing simulator
What kind of game do u think i need??
(18 posts, started )
As some of u might have noticed i just got my new pc last week

So this makes me wonder what other games i could play besides LFS posibly non simracing games.
This is becaus ei dont have cleu what kind of games I like but what i do know is that I hate.. RGP its just to boring and slow.

So if u guys could be so friendly to say the name of a game u like and why u like it to help me uit a bit.

EDIT:
Here are some system specs

Intel Core duo 2 CPU(2 procersors duh!)
E4700 @2,60 GHz

Nvidea GeForce 9600Gt

Thanks for reading
Chrisuu
Half Life 2 series? It'd run that beautifully.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Half Life 2 series? It'd run that beautifully.

this PC is overkill for HL2 series, but yeah, go get it if you haven't played it.
Quote from squidhead :this PC is overkill for HL2 series, but yeah, go get it if you haven't played it.

Yeah, but it's not *quite* up to Crysis standard, although it'll play it on mid-detail.
Quote from squidhead :this PC is overkill for HL2 series, but yeah, go get it if you haven't played it.

is my pc that good my gosh what have i created

a monster!!!
Hell, even I can get 150fps average from the HL2 benchmark, so god knows what some of you can manage

I would also recommend Mass Effect, because I love the 360 version, but I understand that the control system is a little more clunky on the PC. So if you have a pad it'd probably work better.
#7 - Jakg
Portal!
Quote from Dajmin :I may never forgive you for that

+1

Quote from Crashgate3 :Half Life 2 series

Word.

Chris, you should buy The Orange Box, its awesome. A lot of games + 1 demo in a box, for the same price you pay for a single game [at least here on brazil]. HL2, HL2: Lost Coast, HL2: Ep1, HL2: Ep2, Portal, Team Fortress 2, HL2: Deathmatch [I think you can download it for free after buying the Orange Box, I don't remember now], Peggle Extreme demo (its a 2D puzzle game you can download if you buy the box). I have every Half-Life game for PC. And I'd say its worth it. Also, if you buy the Orange Box [or even just HL2] you can download for free almost every mod ever done to it from STEAM (believe me, there are a lot of mods, and most of them are online).

Crysis, Call Of Duty [the new one]
Battlefield2 (althought some may think its old, I still play it online a lot)
Bioshock - a maniac game, you have to think fast and do many things at the same time
FEAR - the name explains itself, you're never going to get so scared in a game as you do in FEAR (well, I do).
STALKER - I think its very good, the radiation things are also scary and its a pretty cool game
Garry's Mod: the best addon for Half-Life2. Now it has got the Source 2007 physics and graphics, its even better. You have the tools, do whatever you want to: a car, a boat, a building, or maybe even something that doesn't have a name yet. Of course, it includes online gameplay. There are a lot of gamemodes: water mellon racing, construction, roleplay, deathmatch, etc
GRID - arcade, great graphics, lots of races. incredible damage, great amount of diferent cars and formulas. very funny online mode

and, of course, I can't forget about Need For Speed Pro Street, the best BOAT racing simulation game ever
(I'm kidding, I couldn't resist - if you really like your computer, don't get this game. The laws of physics says 'thank you')
Quote from jamesc :If you like RTS you can try Company of Heroes
Youtube link
Reviews

Also forgot to mancion that but with RTS games i dont feel like im part of the action

@Velociround

I know the game fear just fracticly spoken just scared the crap outa me
Im afraid of horror movies but in my inturelife i never thought id be scared of a game
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Also forgot to mancion that but with RTS games i dont feel like im part of the action

You really should give Company of Heroes a shot though. I have never gotten as exhausted by a computer game as i was when i played the campaign in CoH.
Quote from Jarulf :You really should give Company of Heroes a shot though. I have never gotten as exhausted by a computer game as i was when i played the campaign in CoH.

CoH is a good RTS, but I found World in Conflict even more addictive than CoH. You should give it a go, the story is fantastic, so is the gameplay and the whole "feel to it".

@Chrisuu01
I don't want to be offensive, but could you please write the words correctly! Sometimes it's rather hard to understand what the heck you want (even lolspeak is easier )
Or Dawn of War. I love that series. Maybe not the last expansion so much, but the others were all good. Winter Assault especially. If you like feeling totally overwhelmed while using totally underpowered forces, that's the one for you.

+1 on STALKER too. Although I can't (spoiler) seem to make any progress inside the NPP at all. Radiation death, every time
When it's out, you have to try Fallout 3

Fallout 3 is an action role-playing game currently under development by Bethesda Game Studios (Oblivion) .[4][6] It will be the third major game in the Fallout series, which has also spawned the spin-offs Fallout Tactics and Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel. Fallout 3 will take place in the year 2277, 36 years after the setting of Fallout 2 and 200 years after the nuclear war that devastated the game's world.[7] The game will be released in North America on October 7, 2008.[3]
I think that post could have used a few more links

But yes, Fallout 3 should be sweet. As will Farcry 2.
Just making it easier for him.
Now go read!!!

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG