The online racing simulator
A reason not to buy a lambo
(145 posts, closed, started )
#1 - sam93
Whilst browsing through street stylers southwest a few weeks ago I came across a thread saying 'A reason not to buy a lambo'

I think it is savage what has happened.

*** GRAPHIC IMAGE WARNING ***
Contains material that some might find disturbing http://ultimatecarforum.com/smf/index.php?topic=777.0
Surely that's more like a reason not to crash a Lambo rather than simply not own one. I imagine if they'd been driving 30 or even 60mph that wouldn't have happened.
holy shit is that a human in there burned
#4 - sam93
I just copied the thread title from street stylers southwest.
It could be a reason why not to own one, their shell is made from fibre glass and just burns away as you can see here, that could put some people off from buying one, but if you have the money to buy one your not going to drive it like a muppit really are you because you would look after it because of it's price tag.
Might want to put a note before that link that it contains images of barbecued humans.
#6 - sam93
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :holy shit is that a human in there burned

Yes it is, I think there are two in there.
#7 - J@tko
Im sure its very hard to roll a Lambo anyhow
that almost made me loose my dinner. God rest their souls. If i ever get a lambo with upwards doors i am ripping those out and getting normal ones.
#9 - sam93
says further down in the thread that the driver was doing 250km/h and flipped the car.

250km/h=156mph
if you roll any car, the roof will eventually come down a bit (or a little more, depending on circumstances)
unless you have fancy frameless windows the door will most like be jammed no matter which way it opens

so if youre not capable of forcing the door open, find the knob for the side window or braking the side window, youre either unconscious or already killed in which cases you wont even realise the fire

whats my point? i've no clue...maybe: "a reason not to buy a car with doors"
But you definitely want doors. If your car is rolling then it's better to bounce off the inside of a door than land on the road and have the car on top of you
Quote from speedway :if you roll any car, the roof will eventually come down a bit (or a little more, depending on circumstances)
unless you have fancy frameless windows the door will most like be jammed no matter which way it opens

True. My band rolled a van once, all four doors jammed - had to kick out the windscreen to get out.

Kicked up a lot of dust as it rolled, which in the dark everyone thought was smoke, leading from "Aah, smoke!" to "AAAH, FIRE!" and probably "OMG I'M ON FIRE ROLL ON ME ROLL ON ME". In fact the worst injury anybody got was a cut thumb.
At least the Gallardo has normal doors for you to get out of...:haha:

The title should be 'A reason why not to crash V12 Lambo's.'
Quote from Luke.S :that almost made me loose my dinner. God rest their souls. If i ever get a lambo with upwards doors i am ripping those out and getting normal ones.

I think reverse suicide doors would look better on a lambo.

The title should be "Don't be an idiot and drive at 150mph on a public road or this will happen to you".

In my opinion, of course.
Or just 'I dont have money for a Lambo so I start useless thread about the make and try to make them look dangerous'. Shits happen, in a Lambo or in a Civic.
There is one floating around somewhere of an 18 year old girl that crashed her Porsche, i wouldn't even think about linking it to here as i know people are so curious they have to see it, like me And its really really bad, didn't put people off buying porsches though did it...

And Sam, id feel much safer in a Lambo than most cars, the thing you should watch out for is when one of your NOS bottles explodes, then you have something to worry about
Quote from Riders Motion :Or just 'I dont have money for a Lambo so I start useless thread about the make and try to make them look dangerous'. Shits happen, in a Lambo or in a Civic.

Why is this a useless thread? I just thought I sharing my findings that's all.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :And Sam, id feel much safer in a Lambo than most cars, the thing you should watch out for is when one of your NOS bottles explodes, then you have something to worry about

If you are talking about the NOS Purges in my Corsa thats why we replaced them with a product called SodaStream, looks exactly the same just not NOS.
#20 - Jakg
Quote from Jakg :

lol, the only thing is soon the guy who has fitted lambo door hinges to his car will find that they wont stay up unless he has bought the good quality ones but they are a couple of grand.

Another website that has pictures of crashed cars is http://www.wreckedexotics.com/ Some pretty nasty ones on there.
Quote from Dajmin :it's better to bounce off the inside of a door than land on the road and have the car on top of you

:ices_rofl

having that happen would suck, but i had to laugh.
Quote from sam93 :Why is this a useless thread?

basically it just shows us some BBQ'ed people who were irresponsible enough to race in public and drove beyond their driving abilities
".....but its a lambo"
yes, and i like i said before it could happen with any other car too (misteriously approved by the guy whose name is taken, even without calling me gay for once )

so theres nothing special about this thread, i found a pic of a yellow flower on teh! internet today, YELLOW...wanna have the link?

Quote from sam93 :I just thought I sharing my findings that's all.

there is a reason why human gateways are not very much liked on pretty much every other forum i know
This thread is closed

(145 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG