The online racing simulator
Kyoto 500 broadcast video
Hi there

I'm now on the broadcast of the Kyoto 500, and I must say... It'll take time, because to do this american style of rolling inlays in the top of the screen, I'll need to do it in several steps. So because I want to adress me to the Kyoto 500 comunity first of all, I ask you about little videos. Something like 20 - 40 sec spots, I can use as "commercial break" during the cautions. These commercial breaks will be time fitting, meaning that the broadcast will be realtime length. I'd like to have spots wich are LFS related or spots to sponsor something you're allowed to sponsor. (I hope you understand me)

Another thing wich would be cool: A propper Intro, and fitting conjunctions (i mean these short clips between comercials and the program). I can't stand the look of my ones, and I'm sure you can do more professional clips.

As I said... it will take time, so I don't have the courage to give a release date.

So that's it for now
best regards
Falke

EDIT: just to show you, here's a pic

EDIT 2:
Quote from TFalke55 :no deadline, because I'm doing the broadcast itself first of all. When it is finished I will announce a deadline. The release of the broadcast will be shortly after that.

is it done yet
Hehe. RP qual positions 7-8-9 We owned that row. It's ours! :P

Anyways, is there a deadline to post the commercials? Might be interusted.
/me claims dibs on doing intro.

And maybe I can team up with Mp3 Astra to redo the commentary of it.

:-)

d
Would be cool but he has to say the ''This guy has to be the luckiest person since lucky people did lucky things!'' line. That was the highlight of the evening. :P
#6 - J@tko
Quote from evilpimp :Would be cool but he has to say the ''This guy has to be the luckiest person since lucky people did lucky things!'' line. That was the highlight of the evening. :P

What about:

Mike: If the Fragmaster guys don't come 1-2 then I will eat my hat
Mike: Oh no the FM guys have crashed, one has specced the other has disconnected (or something like that!)
Jack: Um, Mike, didn't you say that if the FM guys didn't come 1-2 then you would eat your hat?
Mike: Oh god no!
Did anyone else besides Deko, Jack and Michael happen to be in the booth during teh 500?

(Who do I ask to volunteer for doing live commentary? Falke? )
#8 - J@tko
Quote from hyntty :Did anyone else besides Deko, Jack and Michael happen to be in the booth during teh 500?

(Who do I ask to volunteer for doing live commentary? Falke? )

Greg.
Isn't he at some concentration camp?
I did not ask for commentators yet, as I have to do the vid first of all 12min race action done so far 200min to go :P
-
(hyntty) DELETED by J@tko
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by J@tko
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by J@tko
-
-
-
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
Is LFSCART run under NDR now?

I needz to addz it to teh site, cos Deko would have been to lazy to have done so.
Quote from JO53PHS :Is LFSCART run under NDR now?

I needz to addz it to teh site, cos Deko would have been to lazy to have done so.

haha yeah - i came back to that too

Deko is taking over the world - next we're invading a small Caribbean island
-
-
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
-
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
-
-
is there a deadline to submit ad's?
no deadline, because I'm doing the broadcast itself first of all. When it is finished I will announce a deadline. The release of the broadcast will be shortly after that.
Thank you for re asking suey.

Geez I ask and no one answers but when you ask they do. :P

I'll be cooking something up for a commercial
Quote from evilpimp :Thank you for re asking suey.

Geez I ask and no one answers but when you ask they do. :P

I'll be cooking something up for a commercial

sry.... read your part that you owned that row, but overread your questin

sry
Lol np. I blame my whining on the fact that I'm hungry.
i will work on my ad(s) then.

im special like that mista :P
So the broadcast?
What part of the "it takes ****ing long" statement did you not understand?
is it done yet?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG