The online racing simulator
hehe 1 ad down. ima do another tommorow
you should ask Sim racing tonight.
Quote from Rdcranno :you should ask Sim racing tonight.

I did ask them, but they did not respond my emails...

hmm... after several PC chrashes, I found out, that my graphic card suffered a minor damage... This means I'm out of action for the next week... because of a party at my house, I did only 20 mins yet...

about the ad... the one I got by Sueycide_FD is really great I hope to get more of them
So, I've got the intro "done"

I might revoice it...sounds kinda hollow, tbh.

Upping to YouTube and FileFront atm..will post t3hl1nkag3 when d0n3.

l33t pwns

d
great vid deco, is there goin to be a movie from this last race.

imo it has better footage for a nice video
great intro deko... thx very much...
Hate to do this but any news on the broadcast?
Falke might have forgotten about it

It would be nice to have one before next years 500
Quote from hyntty :Falke might have forgotten about it

It would be nice to have one before next years 500

I'm on it... don't panic...

It just takes epically long, because of the technique I use
Quote from TFalke55 :It just takes epicly long, because of the technique I use

Having, at one time or another, put an [NDR] tag infront of your name, I banish you for spelling epically wrong
Quote from J@tko :Having, at one time or another, put an [NDR] tag infront of your name, I banish you for spelling epically wrong

You do realize Deko spells English epically wrong?
I'm sorry... my Inlay language is GAP, LAPs, DNF oh and CAUTION... we do not have more then this in english as inlays :P
Beat's my language capabilities

'Han bor i ett stort ' trashbin ' auf dem Strasse"

Ma heart crys blood for that
Quote from TFalke55 : I'm sorry... my Inlay language is GAP, LAPs, DNF oh and CAUTION... we do not have more then this in english as inlays :P

You'll need a "RED FLAG" one for the period around lap 80 or so.

d
Quote from dekojester :You'll need a "RED FLAG" one for the period around lap 80 or so.

d

I'll add it to my vocab list

EDIT: I hope to get it done before december and to have a release of it before x-mas (get it done - without commentary, release with commentary + commercial clips + intro + outro)
the newest news.... thanks to Timo, I'll be able to HD it
so okey... life's beautiful and so on... just to give you some notes about this project... I think I can now finalize every two days a 10 mins part in HD... producing these 10mins to HD costs about 2 hours.
calculating with these data, It sadly will take a few more days, cause I just reached the 30min mark (producing) and as a few Tests are scheduled here, I'll have the priority on that.

I really hope to be optimistic, and to handle this whole thingy untill not this weekend but the one follows then, sothat then the commentary can be done and we can finalize the whole vid.

-> btw: what about scheduling to air the broadcast somewhen? before public release, to have it shown on NDR TV?

EDIT: the picture in the first post doesn't show how it'll look, as I decided to do a HD-ready Inlaypack wich allows me to do the broadcast a bit faster. I also hope to get something similar for the LFSCART Aston GP 2008... but that would be a project for x-mas - new year holydays
big question

is there anyone else, who can share some nice ad-videos? I have sometimes over 10 minutes of caution so it would be cool... could also be something like NDR TV's FM spot
I have dekos onegp spot. http://files.filefront.com/one ... /;12591103;/fileinfo.html

(And yours as well ) The FM advert will also do nicely, have to ask Fail if he has it somewhere

Please tell me that you're going to cut some of the slack out of the 10 min cautions though?
Quote from hyntty :I have dekos onegp spot. (And yours as well ) The FM advert will also do nicely, have to ask Fail if he has it somewhere

Please tell me that you're going to cut some of the slack out of the 10 min cautions though?

for that I need the ads, to cut down as much time as possible without realising it (as viewer)
after the first few editings (including some replays of first lap's accident) I shortened it by 10 lovely seconds
the next caution also got 20s cut out and it will sum up
Thats actually an impressive trailer. One problem once again is quality but not much you can do about that :P.
I'm sorry I have to announce this, but I does not make sense to continue this work... Though I have had time to continue this project I only had minimal development becuase it takes hours to produce simly 10 minutes... If you say "I could have told you, cause you're using HD" Then I have to admit and say that HD is a big factor but SDTV solution did not ran any faster in production.
The first hour of the race wich is basically produced I will upload sometime this january, sothat you have at least an impression of what this was all about.
It was a very hard decision for me, becuase I loved this project, but with school beginning here in a week again and the limited free time content caused by school and real life, I decided that it's better to you to inform you, then to not tell you...

I'm very sorry all about that but I hope you understand this decision.

In future I will keep to little vids for oneGP LFSCART and NDR in general for NDRtv and the presentation of the serieses
some posibility to see the one hour (it's nearly march)?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG