The online racing simulator
sorry, ive made it worse.
(29 posts, started )
I was on AutoX, with the mrt, as i was watching the replay, i noticed something :P
It was too tempting not to act-apon. I doubt many people will download it, (i don't even use it my self . Yes, it could start a mass out-break of ricer add-ons but....here it is (this is my first dds edit, and its horribly low res, but no-one will use it so... But if someone seriously want them in hi res, ill make them)
Attached images
nos.jpg
Attached files
MRT.dds - 170.8 KB - 163 views
You're right,you have made it worse...Now all we need is Bespoke and LFS tweak for patch Z and with some updates,we have the ultimate MRT: 24" Bling gold rims and two Nos bottles!

i like the idea but since it doesn't affect gameplay i don't really car But thx for sharing it Ben
I may use it, I'll buy S2 next Wednesday (may not be wednesday, but I'll buy it) and I have a slow PC
Quote from Santtu941 :You're right,you have made it worse...Now all we need is Bespoke and LFS tweak for patch Z and with some updates,we have the ultimate MRT: 24" Bling gold rims and two Nos bottles!

yup, thats the idea :P
24k gold is weak so were goin 14k! and what about the neon???
Quote from Senninha25 :I may use it, I'll buy S2 next Wednesday (may not be wednesday, but I'll buy it) and I have a slow PC

Nitrous oxyde wont make your PC faster you know?
Is that meant to be a water bottle holder?
not gonna use it, but i really like the originality. good idea
You have destroyed the best car in LFS :mad: :chair:
I wonder why my MRT just blew up.
Quote from Riders Motion :Nitrous oxyde wont make your PC faster you know?

I know, but I also know it's just a texture, not a real bottle, and I have a very bad FPS if I get everything in Hi-res, you should've known that
Senninha25, you should of bought S2 by now! :nol2:
Quote from Senninha25 :I know, but I also know it's just a texture, not a real bottle, and I have a very bad FPS if I get everything in Hi-res, you should've known that

:bananadea
Quote from Inouva ::bananadea

+1. How do you know if you have a bad fps when you use it? It's not like you DRIVE one.
I think he is saying that if he puts everything in high-res he loses FPS, like skies and such...
Quote from Senninha25 :I may use it, I'll buy S2 next Wednesday (may not be wednesday, but I'll buy it) and I have a slow PC

duh?!
Inouva and Furiously-Fast , did he say anything wrong or is there any proof of him cracking LFS ?? You guys are starting to piss me off with this bull**** banana burning s**t !! This used to be a super duper community , now all people do is pick on people cause they think they have cracked LFS OMFG get a life and stop picking on demo drivers , they are normal people also !!
im a normal person
Quote from Inouva ::bananadea

hey, do you see me posting S2 content now?

Quote :Senninha25, you should of bought S2 by now! :nol2:

I have the money for it, the problem is that I'm too young to make the license payment!
Just get your parents to do it .

has anyone else noticed that sudden rash of Naws bottle dds's?
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Just get your parents to do it .

has anyone else noticed that sudden rash of Naws bottle dds's?

Impossible, they think it's phishing and won't believe it's a safe payment
where do you live i'll persuade them.

/me gets saw off out of case.
/me starts to load saw off
/me puts the shells in with a flag that says boom

Get victor to explain it to them.
Or ask someone with a card to do it and give them the cash.
Quote from Luke.S :where do you live i'll persuade them.

/me gets saw off out of case.
/me starts to load saw off
/me puts the shells in with a flag that says boom

Get victor to explain it to them.
Or ask someone with a card to do it and give them the cash.

you have to make a long way till the portuguese Madeira Island...but I'm now in London so you have a week before I go back to Madeira
Quote from l1k3z0mg :I think he is saying that if he puts everything in high-res he loses FPS, like skies and such...

yeah, that's what I mean

sorry for bump and double-post

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG