The online racing simulator
Steering sensetivity on XR GT Turbo
I'm having some trouble steering on th XR GT Turbo. When i try to drift, it spins outta control and crash. The steering on this car is very sensetive comepare to XR GT. Can some1 tell me how i can change the steering sensetivity??
Demo user on XRT, eh? :rolleyes:
:ices_rofl
Maybe he is using an older patch?
This guy got banned for it
Quote from dougie-lampkin :This guy got banned for it

He got banned for admitting that he uses a crack, not for just saying that he drives with XRT which can still be done on older versions without a crack and therefore isn't a reason to ban someone.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Demo user on XRT, eh? :rolleyes:

Maybe he plays offline on patch X. It annoys me that demo users can still use the XRT, but I cannot pass judgment.
ban ppl who uses x
Well he said he cracks to use the XRT, so presumably it's not allowed?
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Well he said he cracks to use the XRT, so presumably it's not allowed?

Of course cracking is not allowed but where did the guy in this thread say that he uses a crack?
No...the guy in the thread I linked to, said he cracked to use the XRT. So presumably, using the XRT isn't allowed?
#13 - Jakg
Quote from dougie-lampkin :No...the guy in the thread I linked to, said he cracked to use the XRT. So presumably, using the XRT isn't allowed?

You get banned for using a crack on LFS. He admitted to using a crack.

...therefore using the XRT isn't allowed...?

You are very likely to get banned if you post pictures, ask questions, post videos or share experiences of using S2 licensed content, as usually someone puts the usual :bananadea in and then they say "oh yeah i used t3h crackz lulz!1". The XRT is S2 content now, but it hasn't always been...
No i'm using patch P and no i'm not using crack
why the hell you using patch p lol thats wayyyy old
why are all you guys so narrow minded in the last time?

there is no rule that one has to install the latest patch - in fact you can have as many different lfs versions as you like on your harddrive...
you can only use one licensed version online at a time but that is not the question here.

to the topic starter: what wheel do you use (if any...)?
maybe you have to use another amount of turning compensation.
mess around with the settings in lfs for a bit.
if it still is not geting better i assume you spin everytime the turbo kicks in - that is not as easy to catch without a wheel.

peace jo

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG