The online racing simulator
Saiko D from ADB
(34 posts, started )
#26 - TG44
my speakers weren't on when i watched it so i didn't hear it... i really thought it would've been a good song... i hate that so many videos have that particular annoying little song in them... ( and 95% of those videos are with very crappy drifting in them... no matter what game it was.. i've seen like.. 3 videos with that song + good drifting in it O_O)
Quote from TG44 :Why do all the drift videos which aren't any überly nice movies start a freakin war!?!?!

this is just ridicolous.

I've said this forever. You could make a great video and if there is another that is really crappy which is posted at the same time, the crappy movie gets more comments and hits. What ever happened to people stating facts, moving on after someone else has covered an issue, and giving a pat on the back when needed. I get so sick of some of these guys (not naming anyone) that come on here and raise mortal hell. Odds are half the ass holes on here are probably the exact opposite in real life.
Quote from BigTime :Odds are half the ass holes on here are probably the exact opposite in real life.

i say this too all who reads.
All i asked for was some help my team has been put down said were crap
thats not what i need if any one out there can help email me too all you ****s that diss ADB and dont like us **** off
Quote from slider308 :all you ****s that diss ADB and dont like us **** off

Do you realize that this is exactly what provoques the comments you don't want to have?
great
Quote from zeugnimod :Do you realize that this is exactly what provoques the comments you don't want to have?

so why did you post just too put your bit in

your not helping either lol hopeless cant even get a little help around here
Quote from zeugnimod :Do you realize that this is exactly what provoques the comments you don't want to have?

Quote from slider308 :so why did you post just too put your bit in

your not helping either lol hopeless cant even get a little help around here

Looks like he doesn't
Quote from squidhead :If you wanted to get bashed for a video - you could have just sent me a pm

Hahaha you make me laugh to much.
Ok ive watched it. Read all the comments aswell. Agree with some but guyz choose your words. I've learned to be nice aswell. And ye name your thread acordingly please. I thought saikoD came to life. Ive made some movies myself and drift alot aswell altho cant do it with a wheel yet. ADB you guyz should really try a different direction then 2fnF. Stupid song idd scares alot of people. U have to think bout more things then try n record some drifts that worked and quickly switch to another frame. Everything needs work basicly. Heard bout flipcams? Only use custom camera views for your videos. And you really need a person who knows his stuff to montage it together. Aftereffects is great for adding that little extra.
so ye next time..
choose the music.
make a script.
have some storyline.(following a drift, tsuiso(should bedone way closer), or a race, they should be all meaningfull.)
put more work into recording it.
add some nice effects if needed(its needed:razz
and sync the music.

hope your next movie is gonna be a succes

Saiko D from ADB
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG