The online racing simulator
Saiko D from ADB
(34 posts, started )
Saiko D from ADB
Hi, i am Owner of adb we are starting our collection of Twin Drift video's. Our first one is here ADB VIDEO (includes some other noob)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdmboLz6uds it looks....... as you can see we can drift, love to drift. Can We have some advice, or help? are you able to make our drifting look good in a video. would be apreciated

LFS Username : Slider308
INGAME Name : (ADB)Slider

email/msn Owner [email protected] or
Admin Max [email protected]
Quote from slider308 :Hi, i am Owner of adb we are starting our collection of Twin Drift video's. Our first one is here ADB VIDEO (includes some other noob)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdmboLz6uds it looks....... as you can see we can drift, love to drift. Can We have some advice, or help? are you able to make our drifting look good in a video. would be apreciated

Good bump, and make a new thread about it, i hardly think you can set yourselve up to Saiko^D nomatter how good you make the vid
Quote from Dennis93 :Good bump, and make a new thread about it, i hardly think you can set yourselve up to Saiko^D nomatter how good you make the vid

I hate it when people bump threads this old.

I'm just going to post :inq: in all my old movie threads...
#4 - Mc21
Quote from slider308 :Hi, i am Owner of adb we are starting our collection of Twin Drift video's. Our first one is here ADB VIDEO (includes some other noob)

sorry, i closed it as soon as i heard tokyo drift music.
Quote from Mc21 :sorry, i closed it as soon as i heard tokyo drift music.

I basically did the same thing.
What is the cool to show a Drift video? , I dont understand
If you wanted to get bashed for a video - you could have just sent me a pm
Didn't really like it that much. Tokyo drift music threw me off and didn't watch the whole video.

P.S. Thanks to the mod who moved the off-topic post to a new thread.
Quote : as you can see we can drift, love to drift

yeah right ..... I've seen better twin drift on demo servers !
adb owner
forget about it no one helps around here any more thanks for not helping and just putting us down

Shame on you

im a dedecated gamer
pc specs
Windows Xp Sp2
running Intel dual core cpu 3gHz
2 gig of Ram
2x geforce 8800 gts

plus play seat, g25 24 inch lcd (soon 40 inch)
Attached images
Picture 25.jpg
Picture 26.jpg
Picture 27.jpg
Picture 29.jpg
Picture 28.jpg
Picture 30.jpg
Quote from slider308 :forget about it no one helps around here any more thanks for not helping and just putting us down

Shame on you

im a dedecated gamer
pc specs
Windows Xp Sp2
2 gig of Ram
2x geforce 8800 gts

plus play seat, g25 24 inch lcd (soon 40 inch)

The seat .... G25 ...... I'd rather eat the money !

+ a gamer uses 2 gigs of ram ? How poor can you get !? Usualy a GAMER uses 3-4 gigs ( and sometimes it's not enouth )

+1 to Big Time , why do we need to see what do you use !? LFS doesn't need all that stuff to play and be the best , Saiko D ain't got any of that stuff , some of them a still sitting on DFP , and they show great results ...

+ one more ......GET A LIFE !
#13 - Mc21
Quote from LFSn00b :+ a gamer uses 2 gigs of ram ? How poor can you get !?

I find 2gigs to be enough

Not in Vista. urgh.

EDIT: Just had to watch it (muted though )

default cameras = ftl
twinning = ftl.
time = ftl.

It was wayyy to long tbh. Try making a short but sweet promo movie. Like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc838Sri_xk
Quote from LFSn00b :Helping? You want help how you can look better? I can tell you one tip:

NEVER claim to be better than others if you arent. (And dont use tokyo drift music because it makes you look like a newbie tokyo drift wannabe player)

i never said we were better all i asked for was for sakio d to help us with a video not for all these noobs to diss us. Our team started this year what do you expect, im not posting here too many noobs and bad comments
Quote from Mc21 :
default cameras = ftl
twinning = ftl.
time = ftl.

What he said.
Quote from bigcheese :The seat .... G25 ...... I'd rather eat the money !

+ a gamer uses 2 gigs of ram ? How poor can you get !? Usualy a GAMER uses 3-4 gigs ( and sometimes it's not enouth )

+1 to Big Time , why do we need to see what do you use !? LFS doesn't need all that stuff to play and be the best , Saiko D ain't got any of that stuff , some of them a still sitting on DFP , and they show great results ...

+ one more ......GET A LIFE !

Wow man you're one-of-a-kind specimen. Pull the tampon out of your vagina and let the sand out, seriously. Your post is nothing but helpful. It just seems to be some e-rage that you feel like getting out cause you were a beaten child or something.

You post here without re-reading yourself it seems. Sometimes you really sound like you dont understand the subject at all. The guy asks for advices on how to improve his drifting and videos and the thread turns into a 'Best Computer' war.

Anyway I better pull out of here as this thread will turn to crap just like 76% of anything on the forum since a month.

Oh, slider308, there's not a lot of chance that you get help from the Saiko D guys unless you get someone to give you one of their MSN. You could still ask other video makers for help, you know there's a lot of talent on LFS!
Quote from Riders Motion :Wow man you're one-of-a-kind specimen. Pull the tampon out of your vagina and let the sand out, seriously.

After those words you can write the same stuff about yourself actually

Quote from Riders Motion :The guy asks for advices on how to improve his drifting and videos and the thread turns into a 'Best Computer' war.

READ. The guy says "WE'RE BEST", everybody says "YOU SUCK", and then he starts to show off his PC which is impressive by last year's January standards. Try to re-read and to comprehend who started to talk about hardware

Quote from Riders Motion :You could still ask other video makers for help, you know there's a lot of talent on LFS!

He got all the help he needed from BigTime.
Quote from Riders Motion :Wow man you're one-of-a-kind specimen. Pull the tampon out of your vagina and let the sand out, seriously. Your post is nothing but helpful. It just seems to be some e-rage that you feel like getting out cause you were a beaten child or something.

You post here without re-reading yourself it seems. Sometimes you really sound like you dont understand the subject at all. The guy asks for advices on how to improve his drifting and videos and the thread turns into a 'Best Computer' war.

Anyway I better pull out of here as this thread will turn to crap just like 76% of anything on the forum since a month.

Oh, slider308, there's not a lot of chance that you get help from the Saiko D guys unless you get someone to give you one of their MSN. You could still ask other video makers for help, you know there's a lot of talent on LFS!

thanks riders motion nice too see theres some nice lfs users im waiting for a email from the team or a member if they see my posts they will reply
#19 - Mc21
Quote from slider308 :

im a dedecated gamer
pc specs
Windows Xp Sp2
2 gig of Ram
2x geforce 8800 gts

Just curious, if you're running 2 8800GTS I would seriosuly considering upgrading to Vista, to get DX10.
#20 - TG44
why do all the drift videos which aren't any überly nice movies start a freakin war!?!?!

this is just ridicolous.

i totally agree with riders, it's like the only post that makes sense after the OP
Quote from TG44 :why do all the drift videos which aren't any überly nice movies start a freakin war!?!?!

because people can't handle the truth
-
(Kaw) DELETED by Kaw
#22 - TG44
Quote from squidhead :because people can't handle the truth

how about lieing to them a bit then?

or just tell the thruth without bashing the creator of the video to the ground
Quote from TG44 :how about lieing to them a bit then?

We're a honest bunch... we don't do that
Yeah but there's a way to be honest without being cocky.
I would have watched your video but when that song came on...
I just shut the window.

Saiko D from ADB
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG