The online racing simulator
New Great Simulation Games
(133 posts, started )
GTR evolution is a very good simulator
Quote from The Moose :Face it Sam, this guide is worthless. The ratings are all over the place, certain sims are missing (where's the legendary nascar 2003? or even GPL for that matter, which got a makeover in 2004 and still has a lot of players and new tracks being made for it, including the 44mile Targa Flori which is coming soon.) Just because a sim is a few years old doesnt suddenly make it irrelevant. I see SBK 2001 is awaiting a ranking, so why not NASCAR 03 and GPL?

Aye. And I just revisited the first post. Err.. iRental== best racing sim evaah? The sim racer in me says no, but the realist in me says wipe that filthy lie off this forum now. Whatever iRacing may become in the future, it has almost none of the features of an online sim that would earn it the "best" title.

I think LFS users that feel even halfway inclined to do so (and can afford it) should go and try iRacing right now, while LFS is mid-phase. I'm all for having iRacing as an option, but I find something seriously icky about having a totally unqualified and unjustified statement as is at the head of this thread, parked on the official LFS forum and looking like we all decided that this is our consensus. It's an insult.
I'm very impressed that the Devs of LFS haven't wiped the forums of everything iRacing!

I tried the game and it is not for me. It had good points and bad points just like LFS.
I'm curious why, if its the "Cats Ass" like some people are saying. Why are you still posting here? If I discovered a magnificent game that was "The best!!!" I would forget about the rest and play it all the time.
I wouldn't be wasting my time on the forum of a game I used to play.
What do you think of this type of layout?
What do you think of this type of layout?
The only problem with this is that it will be spread out alot and may be confusing... that is why I put it in a quote, so that it is easier to see the game name.

Anyway, what do you think? (No negative comments please)

AWESOME:
Live For Speed (PC)
Quote :Blah blah blah blah

The Good
+ Blah blah blah blah
+ Blah blah blah blah
+ Blah blah blah blah
+ Blah blah blah blah
+ Blah blah blah blah

The Bad
- Blah blah blah blah
- Blah blah blah blah
- Blah blah blah blah

Richard Burns Rally - Review (PC/Xbox/PS2)
Quote :Simply the finest rally sim there is. Bar none.

The Good
+ Car behaves how you'd expect it to under the conditions
+ Lots of weather effects
+ A decent damage model
+ Plenty of setup options
+ Decent tutorial introduction

The Bad
- Can be really hard!
- No chance of a sequel
- Could be confusing for a total noob

Virtual Grand Prix 3 (PC)
Quote :Blah blah blah blah

The Good
+ Blah blah blah blah
+ Blah blah blah blah
+ Blah blah blah blah
+ Blah blah blah blah
+ Blah blah blah blah

The Bad
- Blah blah blah blah
- Blah blah blah blah
- Blah blah blah blah

Erasing
Quote from SamH :The "no negative comments please" statement really sums it up, tbh. If nobody can be frank and honest, then what you're setting out to achieve is terminally unachievable.

I suggest deleting the entire first post with a link to this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_racing_simulators

I see your point Sam...
oh well, say goodbye to this thread.
I will erase it at 9:00pm +0800 (Western Australian Time)
Unless there are some people who want it to stay...
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :I see your point Sam...

It could stay if u change your statment and actualy let them giove whatver feedback they want to
And there are old games in the thread to so why not change the title a bit.
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :I see your point Sam...

Or you could leave it?

Why the hell do people want to delete threads anyway, just leave it, not that you can delete it anyway.

New Great Simulation Games
(133 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG