The online racing simulator
How kick ass is home delivery in Egypt!
(34 posts, started )
Quote from durbster :You must be going back a very long time to a London that didn't have pizza delivery. 20 years?

apparently that novel was writen in 88 so youre right on target
Quote from Leprekaun :Hehe, I just wanted to show off at least one good thing about Egyptian society (yeah, loads of cr*p in this country ). I can order food ONLINE!!! . If you don't believe me, check it out for yourself.

Holy Shit! You guys even have Coca-Cola! We're still waiting for that here - our prime minister is going to attend the welcoming ceremony of the first shipment too. Exciting times we live in, no?
Quote from tristancliffe :It's almost like ordering food online in Europe or America, which we've had for a few years now.

Yep infact from what I understand they actually had virtual stores in second life and delivered to real houses from the second life orders. Not sure how true it is though, didn't see it myself.
www.eat.ch --> you can order food online

www.leshop.ch --> don't need to go for shopping let it deliver at home

I even saw a refridgerator which orders food itself over internet.... it scans the product codes which are in the "frigo" and then if you take something out it puts that on the list and all 3-7 days they deliver the food
Everythng is just a phonecall away, or in this case one click away... Nothing new here...
Quote from Leprekaun :DAMN! seriously? I was told about a year ago that theres no chance of that. DAMN IT! one thing I thought that was good about Egypt turns out to be done somewhere else, pfft...

Can't believe you thought Egypt would do something before any other country? I know you built Pyramids and shit but cmon! Home Shopping? It HAD to originate from America...

How kick ass is home delivery in Egypt!
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG