The online racing simulator
convertible yes its possible.
(23 posts, closed, started )
#2 - Jakg
I can guess what he did but you won't find the answer (or any information on how to) posted here.
i want that city and highway tracks that he went into!!! damn i wanna highway to cruise!!
#5 - gru
Quote from Jakg :I can guess what he did but you won't find the answer (or any information on how to) posted here.

exactly, U have to find it yourself

oh, and dont bother asking Chudy for release, He wont answer
it looks so much better! you must do this with the FZ50
#8 - Tomi
it's ugly and a stupid idea.
Looks really good.

Dont worry guys n girls im sure at one point we will be able to Mod and what not. Long way off though.

Im happy waiting.

Jay
Quote from mongoosetierney :Dont worry guys n girls im sure at one point we will be able to Mod and what not.

Well, we already can mod. It just takes a lot of spare time and patience, and people can mod just about anything in any computer program or game. Look at Need For Speed, the developers of NFS never released any car/track editor, and people mod that.
#11 - Byku
He's got LFS F version with LX8GTR! But I cant unlock it .... help anyone?
Quote from Byku :He's got LFS F version with LX8GTR! But I cant unlock it .... help anyone?

There is the way to unlock it. Keep searching, and you will find it
Really.
Quote from Byku :He's got LFS F version with LX8GTR! But I cant unlock it .... help anyone?

somebody told me that you copy the files over from another version which is unlocked and then the version you copy the files to unlocks it but i dont know what files
#14 - Jakg
LFS/Data/Misc/{anyfile}.xxx should hold the info about unlocking.
#15 - Byku
Well it doesn't work :P, but thx^^.
and where exactly did u get F version
^ try gamers hell for F and i wasnt going to ask him because i knew he wouldnd even help me but i wish i could figure out the veh files there so confusing.
i have tryed now but cant get lisense to work :S tryed to copy everything from my lisensed s2 (in misc) to the old one but it do not work :S
#19 - gru
Quote from smokenyall :...he wouldnd even help me...

U really shouldnt expect help

at this moment only responsible people play with cars modding, i mean they respect Devs and dont share their work
but probalby some day, some immature kid will start to release new cars :/
what my point is, i think Scawen shouldnt waste his time with files encryption/protection, he has more important tasks to do

so even if U find a way to modify cars, what would U do with it?
U cant use it online, only U would see modified cars, what fun is that?
!! i dont send modified cars, or programs to create them !!
Quote from Chudy_2001 :!! i dont send modified cars, or programs to create them !!

good decision, and even if you modifiy the veh you cannot go online only single player.
are these files being edited in LFS or with an external program and then exported into LFS somehow?
I'm being nice and closing this thread rather than binning it, so you can still watch the video but conversation is going to places we'd rather it didn't.
This thread is closed

(23 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG