The online racing simulator
Ahem.

My Motorhome is already headed to Blackwood.
Quote from de Souza :Ahem.

My Motorhome is already headed to Blackwood.

My caravan moved to Blackwood right after fernbay failure...
Already made a hotlap and analyzed it with the very good hotlap analyzer tool. I haven´t ever tried it. Works nicely and helped me a lot. That WR is just crazy
Quote from speedway :It is a great honor for me to receive the "kn0bof teh day" award.

lets see...

Kasper, Nolan, Michael, Ziggy
...|.........|.........|..........|
..1/4.....1/4.......1/4......THAT
..................................ONE
...............................QUARTER

omg, youre right

Oh wow, that was probably the most complex German humour I have ever come across. And I don't really get it either
Quote from speedway :kasper, Nolan, Michael, Ziggy
...|.........|.........|..........|
..1/4.....1/4.......1/4......that
..................................one
...............................quarter

Omg, Youre Right:d

Sheer Pwnage!

Quote from tonyonparas :That WR is just crazy

FYI... http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=h ... car=MRT&racer=BigTime

Soon I will improve but I ran this on my final hotlap before the race, 30 seconds before the race might I add.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Oh wow, that was probably the most complex German humour I have ever come across. And I don't really get it either

He gave statistical proof that I'm immature. Now everybody knows about it.

I will be happy if I even get to the second round in the next event. The track is great but the car isn't. I hate anything that is faster than the TBOs and isn't a single-seater.
Can't be worse than the MRT, really. I hope I never have to drive that thing again.
Crap weekend. Absolutely flawless during quali, warm up, and anything else. Come race time and I made some idiotic and stupid mistakes. Lets hope Blackwood is nicer to me.
Quote from LFSn00b :My plane landed on blackwood just aftger the event

BTW Do you fly fs2004, fsx or some other flight sim?
Replays are here, soon there will be a review of some incidents and the posts of given penalties...
Attached files
Race Replays.rar - 679.5 KB - 260 views
sorry blackbird, been to london past few days and didn't know this had started, but i hope to see all you guys from now on
Ok, well guys I was a fair way through reviewing the races last night, and of course power in the building goes off when it is unsaved... Really annoying because there are a lot of things being pointed out. (I also noticed, and am terribly sorry, that I didn't go back and review penalties for Event 1 yet, so I will).
Quote from blackbird04217 :Ok, well guys I was a fair way through reviewing the races last night, and of course power in the building goes off when it is unsaved... Really annoying because there are a lot of things being pointed out. (I also noticed, and am terribly sorry, that I didn't go back and review penalties for Event 1 yet, so I will).

Just a suggestion... Why don't we have a thread labeled protest? That way instead of your having to go back and look at everything, you can allow people to file protest. Also that gives people the chance to protest things that might not have been noticed by the admins. If cutting is still an issue, then we should all work together to try and remember who did the cutting in question. Needless to say cutting the track one time the whole event is not protestable, but more than 2 is room for concern.

The reason I made this post is simply because I received some images from a fellow competitor and I really have no idea where to post them, other than here.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5nhhjt
This would be the thread to do that in, least I always figured it would be. Maybe we need a "Pre Event" and "Post Event" for every race, but I figured it could all be done in one. Either way, please, if anyone has a protest place it here. I will say the time I am going to spend when reviewing all replays is taking some time to ensure accurate decisions. Unfortunately the other day all my effort was lost. I am still at work tonight and may be here pretty late most of the week.

Anyone else with race issues can bring them up here as I will post all penalties here... (Same goes for Event 1 since I just realized the other day I never reviewed it. I won't review it now unless someone makes protests in the Event 1 thread).
Are there any published results? I want to be able to report correctly on the CoRe website about Nolan's and Kasper's progress during the Summer Series '8.
Nearly. I have the results sheet 95% done, didn't upload it yet because of some details I'm not sure about the qualify system. I'll try to figure this today and put on the website.

As for the standings I'm not really sure because it needs reviewing and I'm not the one doing that.
I lost the work I did on Sunday due to the power outage and every day this week has been busy with work and other such. If it takes until the weekend then that is what it takes, I am going to do it the soonest I get a chance. If anyone has any protests please be doing so, otherwise I may not catch everything.
Ok guys, thanks for hanging with me and now I still need to go back and do Event 1. But here are the penalties for Event 2, please discuss anything in this topic, or via PM. I put a lot of time into reviewing these and feel my decisions are completed... I will soon come back and edit this.

Another rule is changing which will be valid for this round, and when I go back to Event 1. It is only the penalty amount being reduced from a P3 to a P1.

Quote from Old Q.2.4 Ruling :
Q.2.4) Each participant needs to reach split 1 of the track on their cool-down lap. (30pt P3 Penalty for not finishing in time, or running out of fuel)

is now changing to:

Quote from New Q.2.4 Ruling :
Q.2.4) Each participant needs to reach split 1 of the track on their cool-down lap. (5pt P1 Penalty for drivers who did not complete a hotlap, 15pt P2 Penalty for completing the hotlap and not making it to split one for whatever reason.)

Download This to see the pictures proving these incidents, as well as the replays to watch what happened. This is a quick summary of what happened, although the .txt file provided in the results attachment can look better.

Mathew Beatie 10pt P1 Penalty Talking during qualifying session 1. (RC.1) Mathew Beatie - RC.1 - 1.jpg Qualify Session 1
Mathew Beatie 10pt P1 Penalty Talking during qualifying session 1. (RC.1) Mathew Beatie - RC.1 - 1.jpg Qualify Session 1
Niko Puntola Warning Cutting on outlap during qualifying. (RC.2.4) Niko Puntola - RC.2.4 - 1.jpg Qualify Session 1
Niko Puntola Warning Cutting on hotlap during qualifying. (RC.2.4) Niko Puntola - RC.2.4 - 1.jpg Qualify Session 1
Felix Funke 5pt P1 Penalty Not reaching Split 1 of cool-down lap. (Did not complete hotlap) (Q.2.4) Felixe Funke - Q.2.4 - 1.jpg Qualify Session 1
Kasper Johnsen 15pt P2 Penalty Not reaching Split 1 of cool-down lap. (Completed hotlap) (Q.2.4) Kasper Johnsen - Q.2.4 - 1.jpg Qualify Session 1
Chris Karsten Warning Cutting on outlap during qualifying. (RC.2.4) Chris Karsten - RC.2.4 - 1.jpg Qualify Session 1
Igor Savi 5pt P1 Penalty Not reaching Split 1 of cool-down lap. (Did not complete hotlap) (Q.2.4) Igor Savi - Q.2.4 - 1.jpg Qualify Session 2
Blas Aguilar Warning Cutting on outlap during qualifying. (RC.2.4) Blas Aguilar - RC.2.4 - 1.jpg Qualify Session 2
Tony Lonnstrom Warning Cutting on hotlap during qualifying. (RC.2.4) Tony Lonnstrom - RC.2.4 - 1.jpg Qualify Session 2
Jordan T 15pt P2 Penalty Not reaching Split 1 of cool-down lap. (Completed hotlap) (Q.2.4) Jordan T - Q.2.4 - 1.jpg Qualify Session 2
Andrei Radu 15pt P2 Penalty Not reaching Split 1 of cool-down lap. (Completed hotlap) (Q.2.4) Andrei Radu - Q.2.4 - 1.jpg Qualify Session 2
Chris Karsten 10pt P1 Penalty Talking during qualifying session 2. (RC.1) Chris Karsten - RC.1 - 1.jpg Qualify Session 2
Mathew Beatie 10pt P1 Penalty Changing names to chat. (GC.3 & GC.3.1) Mathew Beatie - GC.3 - 1.jpg Qualify Session 2
Niko Puntola 10pt P1 Penalty Changing names to chat. (GC.3 & GC.3.1) Niko Puntola - GC.3 - 1.jpg Qualify Session 2
Andrei Radu 10pt P1 Penalty Talking during a race. (RC.1) Andrei Radu - RC.1 - 1.jpg Match1 Race1
Mathew Beatie 10pt P1 Penalty Changing names to chat. (GC.3 & GC.3.1) Mathew Beatie - GC.3 - 2.jpg Match2 Race1
Lukasz Kaczmarek Warning More than two wheels, just barely off track, no gain due to lifting throttle. Match3 Race1
Andrei Radu Warning More than two wheels off track, no gain due to lifting throttle. Match6 Race1
Tony Lonnstrom 25pt P3 Penalty Cutting during a race. (RC.2.4) Tony Lonnstrom - RC.2.4 - 2.jpg Match7 Race2
Niko Puntola 10pt P1 Penalty More than two wheels off track, minimal time gain noticed. Niko Puntola - RC.2.4 - 3.jpg Match13 Race1
Niko Puntola 25pt P3 Penalty Cutting during a race. (RC.2.4) Niko Puntola - RC.2.4 - 4.jpg Match13 Race2
Kasper Johnsen Warning More than two wheels off track, lifted throttle, no gain. Match14 Race1
Niko Puntola 10pt P1 Penalty Talkinjg during Match15 Race3 (RC.1) Niko Puntola - RC.1 - 1.jpg Match15 Race3
Niko Puntola 10pt P1 Penalty Talkinjg during Match15 Race3 (RC.1) Niko Puntola - RC.1 - 1.jpg Match15 Race3
Attached files
Race Replays.rar - 679.5 KB - 224 views
Penalty Reports.txt - 3 KB - 269 views
That's quite a long list of penalties! Looks like a lot of work.

I actually wonder where I am now. Might actually be one of the top positions since I didn't get any penalty.

Do you know when the results will be published?
#70 - Kaw
Quote from blackbird04217 :Kasper Johnsen 15pt P2 Penalty Not reaching Split 1 of cool-down lap. (Q.2.4) Kasper Johnsen - Q.2.4 - 1.jpg Qualify Session 1

Can I use my cooldown lap that I did on the cancelled qualify as spare one for this?
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from speedway :i think thats punishment enough and doesnt deserve extra point to be substracted

Oh yes, it does.

Epic fail!

:chefsmili
Quote from Kaw :Can I use my cooldown lap that I did on the cancelled qualify as spare one for this?

Well, aside from that, 15 points is pretty harsh.
Quote from zeugnimod :Do you know when the results will be published?

Tomorrow, 26th July. I nearly finished it but I have to meet some friends for a drink right now, so it will have to wait.

Sorry it's taking so long to get everything done. This real life stuff is such a pain...
Quote from speedway :lmao...yes, i didnt make it to split one on my cool down lap, most likely because i didnt make it to the cooldown lap
heck, i didnt even manage to start the actual qualify lap...i think thats punishment enough and doesnt deserve extra point to be substracted

That does totally suck about not making your qualifying lap. The only reason I needed to keep those point penalties there is because if you made a qualifying time the system doesn't invalidate it. Here and now is the time for the community to speak up about this, as I have thought about it and cut it in half. I don't think 15pts is terrible considering you get 5 for showing to warm-up on time. And 10 for making it into round 1, as long as you did your hotlap. So maybe the penalty should be 5pts if you didn't get a qualifying time and didn't make it into round 1, and it would be 15 if you made it into round 1.

Quote from BigTime :Well, aside from that, 15 points is pretty harsh.

I feel there must be some sort of penalty here and 15 pts isn't as terrible as it seems. You make 15 pts just by making it into round 1. Course if you didn't make it into round 1 that totally sucked but its not the end of the world... My two cents.

De Souza, lets not add any of those P2 Penalties (for not reaching split 1 of cool down lap) to the penalties for the first or second events until otherwise noted. Everyone with these penalties will be treated equally, and you have a small chance to voice your opinions.
Quote from blackbird04217 :I feel there must be some sort of penalty here and 15 pts isn't as terrible as it seems. You make 15 pts just by making it into round 1. Course if you didn't make it into round 1 that totally sucked but its not the end of the world... My two cents.

Point made. I agree with the way you have it setup.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG