The online racing simulator
High 48 or a high 58?
Oh.

He means high 48. I was wrong, my pb is 42.89. I'm not THAT slow.

IMO, you should also practice "normal" laps. There is a quali after all.
Ahh, I see. I don't know because besides the 20 or so 1 lappers I did before the season started, when looking at the track, I haven't been able to do anything else since I still don't have my G25.
Quote from zeugnimod :Oh.

He means high 48. I was wrong, my pb is 42.89. I'm not THAT slow.

IMO, you should also practice "normal" laps. There is a quali after all.

That'll be for Saturday. I'll do some qualifying laps then.
Igor Savi
in
Just made a few laps offline and I can't express in words how much I hate this combo.

I think Massa's spirit came down on me as I couldn't keep on the gray stuff AT ALL - plus generally not pointing in the right direction.

On one of the very few clean laps, I was 2s slower than Ziggy and I have no idea where I can gain more time. Maybe someone wants to share a set or some knowledge regarding this car?
I think T1 is very important. You can lose a lot of time there if you are able to take the following chicane flatout.

IMO, the amount of spins also heavily depends on the set. Some sets are very grippy and it's almost impossible to lose control with them. Just don't do too rapid movements with the wheel.

I can upload my set tomorrow evening at 22 GMT if you want.

Oh, and don't get the wrong impression. I spin once at least in every third lap, too.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Me, too.

Also, will there be some test runs tomorrow afternoon (for Europeans) again? That was good practice last weekend.
#35 - th84
Quote from speedway :is anyone up for some practising tonight? around 20cest?

need to get my practise laps in tonight, have an exam tomorrow which lasts till right before this event starts, so no chance for me to practise un saturday

A [noob] practicing for an event? Your such a tool.

(sorry, ive really been spamming a lot lately :shy
I might be there as well.

Quote from zeugnimod :I can upload my set tomorrow evening at 22 GMT if you want.

Thanks, you're so kind! Oh wait...
-
Quote from zeugnimod :Me, too.

Also, will there be some test runs tomorrow afternoon (for Europeans) again? That was good practice last weekend.

Yea but it may not be testing the system as I really haven't changed much. Been very busy with loads of things. But as soon as I get up in the morning I will open the server for those in the event to practice.
Yeah, just some rounds with the system, that's what I meant. Warmup, Quali and the races.
I don't think the system will be running this time around. It will just allow everyone to practice. I really hope nobody is waiting till the last moment, because it will show in the video and at the event...
Ah, too bad.

Yeah, I hope more people than in the last event actually have started practicing more than 30 minutes before the start of warmup. It will definately show on this combo.
i can be there. Andrei Radu.
I want to log in, but i don't know the password yet.
Event is still going on, finally calming down a bit after some VERY hectic things, some (most) of which are my fault. If you have severe complaints PM myself please; minor complaints can be said in the forums but don't turn this into a war. I am sorry my testing code messed things up, and I am more sorry that when it worked it still scared us all again. I hope everyone understands. Thanks.
Was a great race, finally i advanced to the next stage.
But then messed the little chance vs. zeugnimod up.
Tim, your doing a good job. It's really sad that we don't have more drivers with common sense, because many things today where unavoidable on your part. People talking during races, constant disconnects, people crashing other drivers during qualifying, the list goes on and on. Point being is that for the most part your doing the right things. However, I think with this group of people, we need to be slightly more strict on chatting. Other than that it was a great event.

I haven't had a chance to review it yet but I wasn't too happy with the move Niko made on me. Basically I took t1 much better so I stuck my nose in the chicane. Niko went for broke and jumped the curb. This basically forced me to shut down in order not to get pinched into the tires.

I would have taken 2nd place any day...
Just one other question:
Did i lag?
If yes, sry, just noticed there was a torrent running.
I agree and we are very strict with our penalties during all of it, there are a lot of them being handed out today, and a lot will be under review. Thanks for the boost of confidence that I'm doing well, I really needed it this time, after my stupidity code mistakes and some other little things. Will make more posts later.
Quote from BigTime :Tim, your doing a good job. It's really sad that we don't have more drivers with common sense, because many things today where unavoidable on your part. People talking during races, constant disconnects, people crashing other drivers during qualifying, the list goes on and on. Point being is that for the most part your doing the right things. However, I think with this group of people, we need to be slightly more strict on chatting. Other than that it was a great event.

+1, I got the impression that one quarter of the drivers are just immature, tbh.

I was in the semifinal but I'm still very unhappy with my performance. In the first round, I basically got a bye because Messy timed out. In the second round, I won in 2 races against Stefan Alfons. In the third round, I almost flipped in the chicane and lost via PTW against my friend () Kaw.

No, Stefan, I didn't see you lag at least in our two races.
Quote from LFSn00b :I am totally sorry about it, i thought you were closer to me than i thought so i was going for the risk and jumping over the curb. I am totally sorry.

Well I don't want to take someone out of a race anymore than you they want to be taken out, but you have to remember that we're (I understand everyone is and if I need to explain my reasoning behind this statement I will) racing for more than just that race. Point being, I understand your sorry and that you where in the position to have to make a move, but we really should have went into that corner as if we where racing one another. You just simply can't close the door on someone when your side by side. The thing that upsets me about this is the fact that now my chances of winning this championship just diminished by about 25%...

There is plenty of time to come back though, just going to have to put together some flawless weekends.
-
I had the names in a different order.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG