The online racing simulator
Digital In Car Clock
(9 posts, started )
Digital In Car Clock
Could their be an option, that the clock shown in car could be changed to a digital clock. Its hard sometimes to read those numbers at high speeds. If their was a digital clock, id only have to give a quick glance.
You have to read the numbers?

Get an analog watch man. Once you know how to read the time you just look at where the hands are. However, I guess for those who wasn't taught how to read the time it would be handy :P
#3 - Jakg
is there a way of having a "virtual" gear indicator? when using the cockpit view i find the steering wheel sometimes covers them up and i end up in neautral!
#4 - GerG
Quote from Jakg :is there a way of having a "virtual" gear indicator? when using the cockpit view i find the steering wheel sometimes covers them up and i end up in neautral!

Like you already have that Apart from the fact when u use virtual gear indicator, you get virtual speedo and rpm meter too.
I really dont see why NOT though..............
Maybe when (if) we get better and more detailed cockpits. Clock in a race car is kinda funny.
#7 - Vain
As funny as the clock in a race car may be, it's definitely needed. That way you can play LFS without missing any appointments. :wink:

Vain
#8 - jtr99
Quote from Vain :As funny as the clock in a race car may be, it's definitely needed. That way you can play LFS without missing any appointments. :wink:

Absolutely. I find that my really long, way-past-bedtime sessions happen in the FOX, which has no clock.
Indeed I second this. err, 8th this or whatever it is actually. The XFR suffers from lack of this pertinent chronological info as well, I find it really really handy.

Also, this might sound redundant because it is - but could we go back to the mode as an option where virtual gauges are in addition to the real ones? In an older version of S1, switch clock mode had this, unless I am losing my mind which is another possibility. It looks odd having no gauges on the dash if you have them in virtual mode. At least make it one of the "cycles" to have both. Thank you.

Digital In Car Clock
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG