XFG Darker dashboard
(19 posts, started )
XFG Darker Interior
Hi all.

I thought the XFG interior was a bit too bright, so made it a little darker. Enjoy.

edit: Updated. See below.
Attached images
lfs_00000003.jpg
Attached files
dds.rar - 1.1 MB - 598 views
nice one
I'll use it!
Mods, could you please change the topic title to XFG Darker interior?
Quote from hrtburnout :I thought the XFG interior was a bit too bright, so made it a little darker.

LOL so now it's too bright huh? Remember the old days (read: the past 6 years) when it was too dark?
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :LOL so now it's too bright huh? Remember the old days (read: the past 6 years) when it was too dark?

You mean when you couldn't see it from the outside? I've always had a very dark interior in my XFG.
Quite good but the steering wheel now doesn't look good
Hi little problem,I added all files:
Attached images
Cocpit.png
The textures are ok. I just checked. You must have overwritten them afterwards or something
#9 - huggy
Sweet Man! 8)
Quote from hrtburnout :The textures are ok. I just checked. You must have overwritten them afterwards or something

nope, i have the same problem :S only the left vent becomes a bit darker, and no, i didnt overwrite them afterwards:S
Strange. I made them in Y30, but I assumed they'd work in Z too. I'll update them
Thanks for doing this.
No,not overwritten afterwards.
Quote from Waffenaffe :Thanks for doing this.
No,not overwritten afterwards.

It turned out that silly me forgot to include another texture . The updated attachment is up for download in the OP.
work fine for me!
No no no no no, you've got it all wrong (in Clarkson voice). But srsly, this is wrong. This interior is obviously a 1st generation Punto. Trust me, i knpw that, i drive it every day. And it is painfully bright :P
Quote from Primoz :No no no no no, you've got it all wrong (in Clarkson voice). But srsly, this is wrong. This interior is obviously a 1st generation Punto. Trust me, i know that, i drive it every day. And it is painfully bright :P

My goal wasn't to make it more realistic, but more pretty. I think this looks better

edit: Huge bump o_O
Yes! And i'm it's not prettier. The vents now look funny.
Looks very nice, downloadin'.

XFG Darker dashboard
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG