The online racing simulator
Another ''Searching for a drift team'' thread
(16 posts, started )
#1 - feat
Ah, with what do i start ..
Ok.
Hello there, after going sideways already about year, i start to feel not that excited or something, now i decided to maybe ''help'' for other teams with some new fresh meat driver ?

Anyways, my name is Carl, i'm from Latvia - Europe. I'm 14 years old and i love cars, especially drift, and my girlfriend. I love to go sideways in real life too, ofcourse it's illegally , but it's hell fun.
All these years from tuning world i've loved JDM. Love the car style they make, looks just awesome.
Oh, and by the way - yes, i like to work some visual stuf. Like work with Adobe Photoshop or 3ds max, i have worked for ''Pictuning'', like car tuning virtually and stuff ..
Wow, this looks like some life story or something .. so, that's it, i hope someone will read this and it wont be just minute wasting of life and bla bla bla ..

Thanks, feat
Good luck finding a proper team, mate!
#3 - feat
Thank you. And thank you once more because of reply'ing on this, otherwise i should ''BUMP'' text as doublepost.

''BUMP''
May I ask what, where and how you drift in RL if you're only 14? Just curious, no offence.
#5 - feat
Release gas pedal, press brakes ( if need to ), turn the wheel, and press up on gas pedal.
Ok, j/k.

But serious, that's what i do. Well ok, about that knows only my friends and bro, so when bro' gives me his car i ''get her for a ride'' and just couple corners sideways.
I started that all this winter on totally ice next to my house. It was simple and smooth 90 degree corner, and that was just poor ''sliding'' and pushing on gas pedal only at the end of corner.
Ah, long story again, i suck at this typing ..

Well i hope you got it, and i dont know how i could do that, and im 90% sure that LFS helpedd for that A LOT.
I've met feat several times on Drift servers...beleive me morpha, he's good.
Quote from feat :Well i hope you got it, and i dont know how i could do that, and im 90% sure that LFS helpedd for that A LOT.

Well it's not like it's hard if you don't have any hesitation. Starting on snow and ice is a pretty good idea, you'll get a feeling for the car in a rather uncontrollable state without ruining your (brother's) tyres and without exposing yourself or anyone else to danger (well...).

I never had the chance to try going sideways myself, my car is a lump of rust on wheels ('84 Transit) and my mom's is a pathetic Astra with the worst engine they could find to put in there (X16SZR, it is better than a 2lt Pinto though)
I'll see if I can get me a cheap RWD car and have a go myself next winter

Well anyway, good luck with finding a team, if you can't find one, there's always the last resort... Fortitude that is From what I read here, I'd vote for you
#8 - feat
Thanks guys, it's fun to drift with Tōki, and im happy that you response me too.
Oh, and good luck with RWD finding, old bmw or nissan wouldnt be expensive.

E: Signed up for Sumopower. Really love their work with team stuff.
Quote from feat :Oh, and good luck with RWD finding, old bmw or nissan wouldnt be expensive.

Finding them isn't really a problem, buying them is. I'm only 19 but far to reasonable for it. I bought some cheap cars, a Citroën AX for example, then a Polo, both for the same reason: Fuel consumption. Then I got the Transit from an uncle because I needed a work-horse for helping with the house etc. and that thing is pretty much the exact opposite of the two previous ones, 12mpg or less, good thing it's dead because I really can't afford running such a sucker. Anyway, don't want to hijack your thread with my miserable car history

Like I said, Fortitude (42D) is always there for the lost ones, you might know some of us if you've ever been on DriftWars
#10 - feat
Thanks again Morpha.
<sarcasm>I'm pretty glad and surprised that there is at least 2 guys who talk to me. </sarcasm>
Don't worry feat, I'm sure someone will find you. Maybe you could attach some vids including you drifting?! Who knows?
#13 - feat
Hmm, that sounds interesting. I really could join this. I like the work with graphics and it should be fun to share time with Hades, haha.
Thanks guys, ill see what i can do.
Any news?
#15 - feat
Yeah, net was smashed up.

I'M IN D-MAX TEAM, made couple new skins for them, i really love theese peeps. Kisses from here, haha.
Cheers, already today we had fun with couple of guys from Dori.S, Drift Pigs, Drift Sensation and more ..
I hope we'll live long and good.
Cool, good luck in your new team, feat! See you on the track

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG