The online racing simulator
Demo server filter button?
(9 posts, started )
We have a cruise filter, and with the addition of demo servers i think it's reasonable to add a demo filter. I know why demo was added etc but i still dont wanna have to filter through 20 blackwood XFG/XRG servers to look for a deent S2 server.
+100000000000000000000

Was about to make same thread
But there isn't any "demo" servers as such now. They're just S2 servers running demo content. Even if you set "/mode=s2", as long as it meets the criteria for a demo server (Blackwood, XFG/XRG/FBM, < 12 players), demo users can join.

So it wouldn't be possible to find which are demo servers as such, but still it would be nice
+1

Was looking through the list the other day and im like "Damn which one of these servers are S2????" and then thought "Wheres the Demo filter button" and then sadly realised there wasnt one
+1

I never had this "problem" with Patch Y10-24, but with Z, it's like there has been a huge influx of demo servers
I look for servers with max amount of cars over 15.
Heh I was actually looking for the filter to take the demo servers out and couldn't find it lol.

+1
Not possible. Just use a filter to force a licenced car, and servers that allow demo racers will disappear.
Quote from Bob Smith :Not possible. Just use a filter to force a licenced car, and servers that allow demo racers will disappear.

Also filters out every server that is NOT using that licensed car (example, force FZR, and TBO only, LFR only, open wheel only, all disappear)

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG