The online racing simulator
patch z help!!!!!!!
(14 posts, started )
patch z help!!!!!!!
just trying to install path z but it says it cant open the restarter program i have saved the program to my desktop ... help
I downloaded it using the auto update and when I try and unlock it it freezes......tried everything I can think of to make it not freeze (knowing me it'll be a simple fix....)
:geezer:

Why do people always keep deleting files at random?
Anyway, you have to put the lfs_restart.exe into your LFS directory, not on the desktop.
in data dictionarY?
Quote from mookie427 :I downloaded it using the auto update and when I try and unlock it it freezes......tried everything I can think of to make it not freeze (knowing me it'll be a simple fix....)

Make sure your software firewall doesn't block the connection of the now changed LFS.exe
fixed cheers
-
(AndroidXP) DELETED by AndroidXP
Quote from AndroidXP :Make sure your software firewall doesn't block the connection of the now changed LFS.exe

yep firewall is allowing it to connect....anyone help
Help Patch Z
Good afternoon,

Patch Z is compatible with Patch Y24?

I have to unlock again with Z Patch Patch Y30?

Please need help.

Pjuniorbra
Turn off your firewall anyway, just to make sure it's not blocking.
No it is not. Patch Z is incompatible with any version prior to Y30.
Yes you will probably have to unlock again, but Scawen has made sure everybody has spare unlocks available.
problem with Z
thought I'd start a separate thread for this to save it being bogged down in the midst of the other Z threads

right, I downloaded Z using the auto update, and when I went to unlock it the game displayed the 'connecting to master server' screen and nothing happened. Game froze. Checked the firewall, it allows connections to LFS. Turned it off and tried to connect just to make sure and it still doesn't want to connect

thinking something may have corrupted one or more of the files? As thats the only reason I can see for it to do this. It was working absolutely fine until I downloaded Z patch
Download a fresh copy of patch Z.
will do, I'll see if that makes any difference
had a fiddle with the firewall settings and have now got it working

patch z help!!!!!!!
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG