The online racing simulator
No words, just amazing. Using it right now. And BruTaLysT wallpaper at background. Looks very good.

Only one question to Lynce: can you please post your LFS screenshot from ''Options/Display/Interface'' LFS interface color setup? It would be very good.
Nice work! Thanks Lynce
I have to agree with AndroidXP on this one, while the images themselves do look very nice, the idea is to make the game more neutral and focus on the action on the track, not some fancy reflecting buttons which actually wear off your concentration levels. For me they're far too obstructive, i like things nice and calm, except when it comes to music.
Quote from AndroidXP :Some very nice backgrounds you made there - though I have to be honest, I don't like all of the screens. Hope you don't mind some constructive criticism.

bkg_entry - Very good in general, though I'm not so much a fan of the FXO personally
bkg_garage - Love it
bkg_lesson - Okay I suppose, it's not like I ever spend any time there
bkg_training - See bkg_lesson
bkg_multi - Excellent
bkg_credits - Nice

bkg_replay
Good, would be too cluttered/saturated if I spent considerable amounts of time in this menu, but I don't, so all is fine

bkg_options
Far too bright, blinds me every time I open it. Also the pink... meh

bkg_setup
Nice try, but it looks horrible IMO. Simulating a wrapper for the input buttons is a good idea, but it could be much better; for example how they don't seem to fit exactly under the buttons, which is avoidable when you know the target resolution.
Visually this screen is just a huge mess, there's too much going on and the piss yellow text (that looks ok on the other screens/areas) doesn't help this one at all. Considering how often you come by this one, it is absolutely important to look pleasing, which it doesn't.

bkg_track
Nice idea, but it doesn't really work for me. Looks too much like spaghetti, and overall it seems like something is off. Can't put the finger on it, just a feeling.

With regards to the overall package (assuming it is meant to be used as complete pack), I get the feeling that it isn't consistent/streamlined enough throughout the different screens. Every screen seems to have a different theme or different things you tried out at that point, so everything doesn't really fit together. For me the garage and multiplayer screens are definite keepers though, whereas the setup, options and track one have to go.

Very good effort and quality, but it's "dragged down" a lot by a few bad apples in my opinion.

I liked this much comment. I am delighted that you have liked my work and had told his opinion.

You are right that the whole pack does not follow the same line of design. If I do everything on the same line of design, can be monotonous. That is why I have chosen to screen each slightly different.

@ LFSn00b. Sorry, I'm tired of this work (backgrounds).

@ RevoX, Como siempre, Gracias. As always, Thanks.

@ Pioneer Thanks. Look at the manage attachments. Is This?
Attached images
Interface colours.jpg
Quote from PioneerLv :Only one question to Lynce: can you please post your LFS screenshot from ''Options/Display/Interface'' LFS interface color setup? It would be very good.

Quote from Lynce :@ Pioneer Thanks. Look at the manage attachments. Is This?

You can attach your "interface_cfg.txt" which can be found in the main LFS directory. That contains all the interface settings and nothing else, so you can safely copy that over
Forgot about that, further will remember that file. Anyway, no need for it. Thank's Lynce, i'm on your colors.
Gotta try it out
Thank You

There awsomeeee Good Job
i need 1920x1080
1680x1050 for me :noob:
lol why am i a noob
Is there no way to simple change the aspect ratio?
Just resizing the pictures makes no change at all (with different resolutions).
I think I just don't get it lol but how I could make backgrounds for my resolution (1360x768)??

MfG Reese
Thanks for comments and helps.

Next question.

On the image attachment there the "Vista" style.

If the people love this, I can do all backgrounds with this style. But in 1280 x 1024 only.

I need about 20 petitions for do this.
Attached images
One Player.jpg
Quote from Lynce :Thanks for comments and helps.

Next question.

On the image attachment there the "Vista" style.

If the people love this, I can do all backgrounds with this style. But in 1280 x 1024 only.

I need about 20 petitions for do this.

real nice

i wouldnt mind those, since i have vista, now it can go with the style xD
Will this fit my 1280x800 screen?

Mr. Kyosho
link off please reup
gtfo
Work in progress, as all my artworks.
I need the patience from the community. Thanks.

Anyway, Bose and Flame has almost all my artworks on his respective sites.
Links is not working..
Wow, haven't seen this 'til now. Awsome work ! Great stuff Lynce !
Quote from luchian :Wow, haven't seen this 'til now. Awsome work ! Great stuff Lynce !

Thanks!!
Great work, Lynce. Still WIP ?

About question about resolution. I think 2048x2048 will looks cool. Just need test with different sootnosheniya like 4/3 and 16/9. For example default interface resolution is 1024x1024, but for me it looks too simple.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG