The online racing simulator
NOS bottle tecture
(61 posts, started )
Quote from mcintyrej :doesn't say it on it. What difference does that make?

Now get back to flaming the NOS people.

ow come on are people this intoloent to change that the will flame people who have done noting wrong
some people might want this outers don,t your not being forced to download it so don,t be so harsh
Quote from Ian.H :I think this sums up what LFS is today, pretty well. The influx of idiotic (skidding) kids over the past 12-18 months has taken LFS from being a serious attempt at a sim, to being a game for kids.... I bet Honda Civics are pretty good cars all in all... but now many see them as nothing but imported ricer jap crap.

Ah well.

Regards,

Ian

a sim IS a game people should not take is so siriosley on matters like this
LFS is Very Very Good but it's a game.
some people want to use it as a close to life game and outhers want to spend £24 and have some FUN.
Both are good
People should not just say it is bad, you may not like it but he did it well and it looks good in game
Grow up people like different thing and you should acsept that OK
Quote from Ian.H :I think this sums up what LFS is today, pretty well. The influx of idiotic (skidding) kids over the past 12-18 months has taken LFS from being a serious attempt at a sim, to being a game for kids.... I bet Honda Civics are pretty good cars all in all... but now many see them as nothing but imported ricer jap crap.

Ah well.

Regards,

Ian

Thanks Ian, at least someone has got same kind of toughts as I do.

Now I need someone to explain why are the "ricerz" so bad.
I haven´t got a single good explanation why is Toyota, Honda and other Japanese cars so badillepall. Go ahead... dont be shy
Quote from tonyonparas :Thanks Ian, at least someone has got same kind of toughts as I do.

Now I need someone to explain why are the "ricerz" so bad.
I haven´t got a single good explanation why is Toyota, Honda and other Japanese cars so badillepall. Go ahead... dont be shy

if you haven't noticed already, look under his name
it says.......No longer welcome
LMAO Good doing tony.
Uhm, what does it matter if he´s some hacker? Does it effect to he´s opinion of japanese cars?

This thread is going pretty badly off-topic. Maybe mods should close this
Quote from tonyonparas :Uhm, what does it matter if he´s some hacker? Does it effect to he´s opinion of japanese cars?

This thread is going pretty badly off-topic. Maybe mods should close this

he isnt a hacker, i think he was rude on the forum or something
Quote from G!NhO :he isnt a hacker, i think he was rude on the forum or something

Same thing..
huh ... it looks like a extinguisher because its taken from Pitstop garages
Now where is my +100 hp?

NOS bottle tecture
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG