The online racing simulator
NOS bottle tecture
(61 posts, started )
Quote from Luke.S :We need a mustang gt500 elanor with the go baby go button

its not a mustang its a shelby GT500
Quote from G!NhO :its not a mustang its a shelby GT500

It's a Shelby Mustang GT500.
lets just call it Eleanor.
Quote from chavm481 :im not surprised this happened... sonce when do "NOS" bottles bave the triangle handle? so you use it like a fire extinguisher???

Who said you can't put a fire out with Nitrous Oxide?
Quote from beefyman666 :It's a Shelby Mustang GT500.

its not A SHELBY MUSTANG GT500, ITS A SHELBY GT500 !!!!!

IT ISNT A MUSTANG!!!
Quote from G!NhO :its not A SHELBY MUSTANG GT500, ITS A SHELBY GT500 !!!!!

IT ISNT A MUSTANG!!!

Jesus, calm down!

Do a google search, and you would realise you are wrong.

The full name is Ford Mustang Fastback Shelby GT500.

Edit: Wiki link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelby_Mustang
Traditionally known as a Shelby MUSTANG. I think someone own's beefyman an apology hmm?
Quote from G!NhO :its not A SHELBY MUSTANG GT500, ITS A SHELBY GT500 !!!!!

IT ISNT A MUSTANG!!!

If it was just a Shelby GT500, don't you think it would look completely different to a Mustang?
sorry but you guys are wrong, http://www.shelbyautos.com/news.asp?id=15

it just is Ford Shelby GT500

and yes its based on the mustang but insteed of the mustang badge it has a cobra badge

just look at the pic i made of a Ford Shelby GT500, can you find Mustang somewhere on it? NO!
Attached images
autorai 2007 120.jpg
It IS still a mustang...Sorry.
no it isnt, look at the shelby site.

the body is like a mustang but officially it isnt one.
pwned

sorry, couldnt resist
The real name of Eleanor is a Shelby Mustang GT500E so you guys are all wrong lol.
Quote from JO53PHS :Who said you can't put a fire out with Nitrous Oxide?

Technically, N2O has more oxigen than air, so the only way you'll be able to put the fire out will be a big exsplosion....but it will take you out either
Quote from Riders Motion :The real name of Eleanor is a Shelby Mustang GT500E so you guys are all wrong lol.

Actually the GT500E was introduced because of Eleanor.
Quote from Luke.S :Actually the GT500E was introduced because of Eleanor.

the GT500 from the movie "Gone in 60 Seconds" was designed by Chip Foose, after the movie the "Year One" hot rod shop started to make replica's of the GT500E from the movie.

it really is a Ford Shelby GT500E, insteed of Mustang its a Shelby.
If you look at the badges on the car, they are all Cobra's and not Mustangs.

A couple of months ago i also thought it was called a Shelby Mustang GT500, but i heard on TV that it wasn't a Mustang.

And whats the Cobra a symbol for? Tuning "legend" Carroll Shelby, who mods Mustangs. "The Shelby Cobra GT500 borrows its name from one of the best-known Mustangs of the late '60s."
Quote from Yoda098 :And whats the Cobra a symbol for? Tuning "legend" Carroll Shelby, who mods Mustangs. "The Shelby Cobra GT500 borrows its name from one of the best-known Mustangs of the late '60s."

yes, so you agrre with me, that its not a mustang?
Does it matter. It looks like a Mustang but doesn't say it on it. What difference does that make?

Now get back to flaming the NOS people.
I think this sums up what LFS is today, pretty well. The influx of idiotic (skidding) kids over the past 12-18 months has taken LFS from being a serious attempt at a sim, to being a game for kids.... I bet Honda Civics are pretty good cars all in all... but now many see them as nothing but imported ricer jap crap.

Ah well.

Regards,

Ian
Quote from mcintyrej :Does it matter. It looks like a Mustang but doesn't say it on it. What difference does that make?

Now get back to flaming the NOS people.

i only wanted to make clear it isnt a mustang

NOS
Quote from Ian.H :I think this sums up what LFS is today, pretty well. The influx of idiotic (skidding) kids over the past 12-18 months has taken LFS from being a serious attempt at a sim, to being a game for kids.... I bet Honda Civics are pretty good cars all in all... but now many see them as nothing but imported ricer jap crap.

Ah well.

Regards,

Ian

Word...

(i'm 14 but i play LFS because its a great sim)
And a for chip making the first no, there was a original "gone in sixty seconds you relize????" But your probably to young to know there was one before! Classics often go unnoticed!
Quote from greg_slideways :And a for chip making the first no, there was a original "gone in sixty seconds you relize????" But your probably to young to know there was one before! Classics often go unnoticed!

i know there is a original "gone in sixty seconds", but that was the original GT500, but chip foose designed this GT500E based on the original GT500. he just made a nicer version of the original car

NOS bottle tecture
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG