The online racing simulator
6h of Westhill - Date
Ok, here's a little poll for you. At the current date of the Westhill event, some countries have carnaval. We ask every team to place one vote. What date do you prefer to have the 6h of Westhill race?

1. February 25 (old date)
2. March 4
3. March 11

Please post a reply containing the team you represent and the team choice. Please use IRC or so for discussion, to keep it tidy

EDIT: reply, not replay
EER Would like to race on the 11th of March.

1. Estonian Independence Day on the 24th of February
2. Nations Cup finishes on the 26th of Feburary
3. OLFSL on the 5th of March
4th please.

from 9th to 15th of march is cebit...
-
(LRB_Aly) DELETED by LRB_Aly
We, pm, vote for March 4th.
What's the problem with OLFSL on the 5th? We are racing on the 4th (if the majority votes for that day), from 12:00-18:00 CET. Doesn't interfere at all with the OLFSL race on the 5th?!
I think some people are not used to switching car types and racing on a different track so suddenly (others it isn't a problem). Most people like to prepare ahead of time for a big race (especially an endurance race), and never switch the car type and config --- so they play only the scheduled track and car.

Might be why they don't like it, or maybe something else
All the other teams will just go with the flow? Please post if you still have a date you prefere.
The following post is VERY OFFTOPIC:

Could someone make a live stream of the race so I can watch it?
We vote for March
faculty #1 + #2 vote for 11th.
We will be racing on the 4th, usual time.

We consider Cebit more important than another league's race on another day than our race.
You're evil
Don't get me wrong: If OLFSL had been on the same day, there would be no question, that we'd respect that fact. But it is not, so.
Schedule needs update (just in case someone misses this thread).
Thx for the heads up, done.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG