The online racing simulator
Help Patch Y30
(7 posts, started )
Help Patch Y30
Scawen,

Good morning,

I need your help, this Patch Y30 is very good, has many excellent improvements, congratulations, but still can not play with him, has some problems that the patch Y24 did not need your help;

1 - The most important, as I enter into online to play me appears only five (5) servers where I can play, whereas before the Patch Y24, appeared in 10 (ten) to 50 (fifty) servers that I could play , What is happening, I can not get more on my server that is the preference Conedodgers 1, to play for Aston National, help me?

2 - I can not replace the wheel of cars by the Fanatec, which files I need to change?

3 - I can not change the interior of cars, which the files that must change?

Relief

PJuniorbra
Red Rider
about servers they dont have all this test patch y30 i have this test patch too and i dont care
Quote from Red Rider :about servers they dont have all this test patch y30 i have this test patch too and i dont care

How do I connect to the servers normal, so I now appears two servers online
y30 is an incompatible path, meaning that you cannot connect to servers running on y24 or below, if you want to play on the serers you used to, then ither wait for patch z or make a second save of lfs that isnt in y30

hope this helps
When an incompatible test patch like Y30 comes out, the best thing to do is to copy your LFS folder and apply the test patch to the copy. This is because when the patch is incompatible it means you can only race against drivers who are also using it, and on servers that have the corresponding dedicated host. The number of people on a test patch will always be far smaller than the number on the official patch.
Quote from pjuniorbra :Scawen,

2 - I can not replace the wheel of cars by the Fanatec, which files I need to change?

3 - I can not change the interior of cars, which the files that must change?

Extract the patch archive into some folder(NOT in lfs folder) and search in data/dds/ folder, those textures have to be there.
Don't be noob... Download fresh Y from lfs.net. Then download YtoY30 from the forum... Easy, man!

Help Patch Y30
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG