The online racing simulator
Round 5: Race Report & Penalties
A clean start with some single-car incidents in the opening laps.

#36 unfortunately had a disconnect in the early going.

Penalties:
Leading #19 car spun in final corner after a puncture and then reversed into the racing line, taking out 2nd place #01 CoRe Racing. SG penalty for #19 for unsafe track re-entry.
#01 cut the chicane, lost control, and slid into the #06 car, who was at least one lap ahead at the time. SG penalty for #01.
#14 hits #22 twice on lap 2, leading to an incident. SG for #14.
Lap 16.3

02 S.Duff on the inside of 09 M.Plsko and 09 cut into (cutoff) 02 causing 02 to spin.

09 iracing 4x lol couldnt resist
What about the chats during qualifying? I can't give examples as I did not note them dow nmyself.
There was one chat that I saw in qualifying, from a driver who had run out of fuel asking what to do. This is acceptable.
Quote from BEERcobra :Lap 16.3

02 S.Duff on the inside of 09 M.Plsko and 09 cut into (cutoff) 02 causing 02 to spin.

All four marshals were watching this as it happened. The 09 was ahead by half a car length and held his outside line. The 02 pushed up into his side and spun. Racing incident, no penalty.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :There was one chat that I saw in qualifying, from a driver who had run out of fuel asking what to do. This is acceptable.

Can sb. please send me ( PM ) the link for the IGTC tracker. Thanks.
IN regards to the 09, 02 lap 16 incident. This is a picture of the point of contact.

Please note:
- the 09 had dirt on his tires from a previous off.
- I'm significantly alongside.
- The 09 is hardly giving room, let alone on the outside.

09 Should have yielded the line, and gave No room. It fundamentally is NOT me "pushing up into him." How is this me sliding into him?
Attached images
SlideJob.JPG
Quote from R.Kolz :Can sb. please send me ( PM ) the link for the IGTC tracker. Thanks.

Sent

Starblue
Quote from srdsprinter :IN regards to the 09, 02 lap 16 incident. This is a picture of the point of contact.

Please note:
- the 09 had dirt on his tires from a previous off.
- I'm significantly alongside.
- The 09 is hardly giving room, let alone on the outside.

09 Should have yielded the line, and gave No room. How is this me sliding into him?

You are significantly alongside, but #09 is ahead. He left you just enough room on the inside to get through cleanly. Perhaps pinching a little, but just racing hard. You have half a car width to the inside that you could be using. This is most certainly a racing incident.
Drivers, there is an issue with the tracker. The auto-penalty escalation is supposed to give you 10 minutes to complete a penalty, but due to a programming error only gives you 1 minute. Therefore, we have to cancel all penalties and then direct you as to when to serve it. For this reason, we ask that you please do not block messages.

Thanks!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :You are significantly alongside, but #09 is ahead. He left you just enough room on the inside to get through cleanly. Perhaps pinching a little, but just racing hard.

Perhaps Pinching A little bit???

Perhaps racing Just a Little Too Hard at the begining of a FOUR HOUR race??

Look at the apex cone and the angle of his car. He is coming down regardless of anything inside him.

EDIT - Look again at the apex cone, if i'd been on the grass there already there'd be No Way to make the turn.
Quote from srdsprinter :Perhaps racing Just a Little Too Hard at the begining of a FOUR HOUR race??

This cuts both ways, Stu.

Argument over, it's a racing incident.
IN regards to the 09, 02 lap 16 incident. My point of view:

After surviving side to side ride in chicane before I was happy even I must go outside on the grass. Next 2 cars were going before me and there were 3 cars in next chicane with our incident. Therefore I drive there carefully and let him space. If u believe in your speed why u don't try attack me in some next corners or straights? This is endurance race I think.

Edit: sorry i need for writing more time, Ii agree - discussion over
-
(srdsprinter) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : unnecessary.
Quote from Megin :This is endurance race I think.

Again, how bout you use this same logic and not clip someone along side of you.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :This cuts both ways, Stu.

Argument over, it's a racing incident.

You're right Ben, when I've got the inside with overlap, I'll remember, "Hey, it's early, the most basic of racing rules don't apply"

Fair enough, we'll remember how to race correctly, regardless of everyone else on the track.

Edit. The 02 does everything it can to race cleanly and fairly in this incident. The 09 does nothing to avoid contact.
Can somebody off the admins. send me a PM whit the link to the tracker
Quote from Bessa74 :Can somebody off the admins. send me a PM whit the link to the tracker

Done

Starblue
We feel this should be looked into...

Lap 90 or 91...about 2hrs 26.
Fast chicane half way round lap
#1 and #6 involved

#1 makes over aggressive and careless pass to unlap themselves, doesn't make corbner and collects #6 in their crash.
Team #12 reported they are missing 1 lap on the tracker as they were temporarily DSQ due to a problem with penalties.
Their laps will be recounted at the end of the race to get correct results.
I really hate to do this, i appreciate a lot My3ID drivers and i think they ´re very PRO, but i believe that what is fair is fair for everyone, PRO or Amateurs.
Lap 2, main straight, #14 starts overtaking action but doesnt take enough distance and hit #22. A few metres more, in T1 tries to get the inside (where theres no room, that´s not a hairpin, is a full throttle 240 km/h turn!), he hits again #22 car sending it to the grass where is difficult to stop the car, and hits again #14.
Stills remain 3h 50m, but we are almost out of the race...
Attached files
igtc.mpr - 764 KB - 171 views
Quote from Bean0 :We feel this should be looked into...

Lap 90 or 91...about 2hrs 26.
Fast chicane half way round lap
#1 and #6 involved

#1 makes over aggressive and careless pass to unlap themselves, doesn't make corbner and collects #6 in their crash.

SG penalty given to #1, for initiating a very risky passing maneuver halfway through the chicane, by cutting the chicane exit, but then lost control and slided into #6.
And thanks to #1 for blocking our car #15 for THREE laps while being under blue flag and FOUR laps down...
Quote from Locovich :I really hate to do this, i appreciate a lot My3ID drivers and i think they ´re very PRO, but i believe that what is fair is fair for everyone, PRO or Amateurs.
Lap 2, main straight, #14 starts overtaking action but doesnt take enough distance and hit #22. A few metres more, in T1 tries to get the inside (where theres no room, that´s not a hairpin, is a full throttle 240 km/h turn!), he hits again #22 car sending it to the grass where is difficult to stop the car, and hits again #14.
Stills remain 3h 50m, but we are almost out of the race...

#14 tries to make a crossover pass into T1 and misjudges, hitting #22 and sending him off-track. #22 recovers and is heading into T2 when #14 (apparently not seeing him) chops across his nose and takes him out again. SG for #14 for unnecessary contact leading to an incident.
Quote from Lotesdelere :And thanks to #1 for blocking our car #15 for THREE laps while being under blue flag and FOUR laps down...

I've warned #01.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG