The online racing simulator
Considering S2 License
(7 posts, started )
#1 - Nick.
Considering S2 License
I've had the demo version of this game since March (I think) and I want to get an S2 license. But the only question I have is whether or not I have to pay for it more than once. Is it like a normal video game where I buy it from the store and then I have it forever or do I have to pay every time a new patch comes out, like a subscription? I just want to be sure so that I don't end up putting a couple hundred down for this, instead of just $50.
Don't worry this is not an iRacing(iRental) service, you pay your money and the simulator is yours for life =)

Hope to see you soon as an S2 user =)
#3 - bbman
You pay the equivalent amount of 24 GBP, and you'll be fine until S3 comes out (which will take 2-3 years at least)...
You are not gonna have to put in any extra cash atm. Once you will pay for the license you will get the full S2 version of the game. No additional payment. At least not before the S3 comes out, which is gonna take some more time(years), so you dont need to worry about it at all.
#5 - Nick.
Thanks for the help guys! :dopey:
Quote from bbman :You pay the equivalent amount of 24 GBP, and you'll be fine until S3 comes out (which will take 2-3 years at least)...

And when S3 will come out, you will get new phisycs, and other new things, you only wont get new cars and tracks(as it was with S2 release). You'll have to pay 12GBP to get s3 cars/tracks. But it won't be soon
#7 - Nick.
That's fine. I'd be willing to pay the money in 2 or 3 years

Considering S2 License
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG