The online racing simulator
*** Opel Astra interior ***
(96 posts, started )
Good job mate... looks just like my g/f's Astra, cept it has a holden badge, lol...

Don't think she'd let me turn it into an FXR tho,
Quote from Takumi_lfs :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... xIMfQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CVuGDaiPjQ

Sorry to drag this up again, hopefully the final word, but take your Corvettes, Nobles, Astras and Minis off-road and watch them get dragged out the mud by a Jeep. And yes, Jeeps are awesome onroad too. Trust me. I have one. '04 Jeep Cherokee 3.6 LTD (Americans call it the Liberty). Goes like stink.

Astras = Onroad cars

Jeeps = Offroad beasts

They both do different things. You can't really compare them. It's a bit unfair.

CASE CLOSED ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Quote from huggy :Dude you forgot to put the Astra skin in zip!! I want skin to it would be pretty helpfull if you would put a skin in that pack too

You have a point though. Even though you can't use it.
Quote from piggy501 :Sorry to drag this up again, hopefully the final word, but take your Corvettes, Nobles, Astras and Minis off-road and watch them get dragged out the mud by a Jeep. And yes, Jeeps are awesome onroad too. Trust me. I have one. '04 Jeep Cherokee 3.6 LTD (Americans call it the Liberty). Goes like stink.

Astras = Onroad cars

Jeeps = Offroad beasts

They both do different things. You can't really compare them. It's a bit unfair.

CASE CLOSED ONCE AND FOR ALL!

You have a point though. Even though you can't use it.

finally someone that knows what he is talking about

*CASE CLOSED ONCE AND FOR ALL!*
my dad has an astra and this interior looks exactly indentical! great work
Can you upload the Vauxhall version please?
yes the jeep cherokee is great my father had a 1997 cherokee wit a 4.0 straight 6 and a 1998 wrangler in red manual with a lift kit those were really nice cars and y r u flaming the mini u have on as ur avatar lol
Quote from kamilek12 :yes the jeep cherokee is great my father had a 1997 cherokee wit a 4.0 straight 6 and a 1998 wrangler in red manual with a lift kit those were really nice cars and y r u flaming the mini u have on as ur avatar lol

Ah, but thats a PROPER mini, not these new things. I think these new Minis are too big to be a Mini. They're bigs.

Gotta give a lot of love to my little Mini
well i own the new one a 2006 and it goes like stink i only bought the new one cause i can afford a decent old one. they are cheap but i want a perfect condition one
reupload please? it gives me just a "Page nto found" :8
Opel Astra interior for FXO
Great job =)
thx for the skin and interior
Quote from G!NhO :Jeep SRT8 will eat any of your Opel's

My reply to the year old opel vs jeep wars

Suzuki pwns bot of u
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Suzuki pwns bot of u

LOL with a 2.0 liter engine, 15 sec 0-100km/h. You think!!?!?
if you can , can you make the same interior for the XFG? and use the XFG steering wheel with the opel/vauxhall badge on it :P
Quote from BradstaMS :if you can , can you make the same interior for the XFG? and use the XFG steering wheel with the opel/vauxhall badge on it :P

Can't put logos on the wheels now, unless you still have Patch Y, in which case I recommend an update to Patch Z. Well worth it.
uhh.. how do I apply them?
Unpack them with winRAR http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar380.exe

Copy/paste them to LFSfolder/data/dds

Make sure you pick the RHD one(Well for you) and dont forget to backup your DDS folder.
Nice job on it love it never liked the cars but this interior seems to of changed my mind good work keep it up m8
Can you please upload this interior again, cuz links are broken and I need it

P.S.I`m sorry for my bad english
Demo Racer and using FXO ??
:bananadea
I`m not a demo racer, but this isnt my personal registration ..
Take it then
most links over a year old on this messy forum are dead.
reupload ?

*** Opel Astra interior ***
(96 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG