The online racing simulator
*** Opel Astra interior ***
(96 posts, started )
new colour (or lack of)
For those of you who like black interiors (don't know why, it kills all my subtle details).......

Here's the Astra interior in black
Attached images
Opel Astra black 1.jpg
Opel Astra black 2.jpg
Opel Astra black 3.jpg
Opel Astra black 4.jpg
Opel Astra
Here's a quick skin to go along with the interior
Attached images
Opel Astra front.jpg
Opel Astra rear.jpg
The black one is SO great! RESPECT!
Hehehe funny stuff about the jeeps rofl

I don't like opels either, but thats a very nice job on the interior. I do like the beige coloured one, your right about the details being more vivid. Seems like a real car for a change.
They look really good. Weırd kb layout here lol.
y is everyone fighting over which car is better than each other especially those sh*tty cars. both of them ma car will smoke rings around them( 2006 mini cooper s) ma car can do everything tht big gas guzzler jeep can do and smoke tht little p.o.s. opel/vauxhaul/saturn
Quote from kamilek12 :y is everyone fighting over which car is better than each other especially those sh*tty cars. both of them ma car will smoke rings around them( 2006 mini cooper s) ma car can do everything tht big gas guzzler jeep can do and smoke tht little p.o.s. opel/vauxhaul/saturn

:ices_rofl

(dont start the war again please)
#33 - T.J.
Interior looks really nice

And about the war here... Both car suck.. Get a corvette instead..
Quote from T.J. :Interior looks really nice

And about the war here... Both car suck.. Get a corvette instead..

yeah corvette is one of my favorite cars too

corvette c6 z06
yep get a corvette and find that at a corner it does not want to turn
get a louts Exige they raced one aginst a new shelby mustang and the mustang lost because American cars CAN'T go round corners they are only fast in a stright line and they are not made that well
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
nope get a they pwn all or a is just as good or maybe a or maybe just a or one of these
Quote from Alistair :yep get a corvette and find that at a corner it does not want to turn
get a louts Exige they raced one aginst a new shelby mustang and the mustang lost because American cars CAN'T go round corners they are only fast in a stright line and they are not made that well

but your Lotus hasnt got any sound, the corvette on the other hand has a beautifull sound and cornering doesnt matter to me, if you are on the highway you dont need to go through small corners so i wont buy a micro exige (not that i have money to buy a car:razz
is it that hard to stay on topic?

anyway, luathas, if you're gonna release it, when are you?

-Black
well for them it is

the interior looks nice though
Opel/Vauxhall interior released
I wasn't going to release this publicly, since most of you aren't Opel fans anyway, and have decided to pollute my thread with non-relevant topics

This was originally a request by Takumi_lfs.....I made it for him.

...But, there seems to be SOME interest in my interior, so here's the link

www.dreamingpool.com/Skinman textures/Opel Astra.zip

Note:

1) the interior comes in both LHD and RHD versions in tan and black (for those of you who hate colour!!! )
2) this interior WILL work in S2 0.5Z, since the FX cars are unchanged from Y (or earlier)

Enjoy
I like this alot, I had made a astra irmcher skin a while ago just couldnt be botherd to make the interior lol :P nice work 10/10
Ty very much luathas ;]
They are damn hot

Thanks again
Awesome dude nice job!
unfortunately, you can't use it.
-
(shaun463) DELETED by Bob Smith : not useful... report the post or leave it alone
-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by Bob Smith : not useful... report the post or leave it alone
Dude you forgot to put the Astra skin in zip!! I want skin to it would be pretty helpfull if you would put a skin in that pack too
-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by Bob Smith : not useful... report the post or leave it alone
Quote from huggy :Dude you forgot to put the Astra skin in zip!! I want skin to it would be pretty helpfull if you would put a skin in that pack too

:ices_rofl
hahaha, :bananadea
Quote from huggy :Dude you forgot to put the Astra skin in zip!! I want skin to it would be pretty helpfull if you would put a skin in that pack too

And you need it why?
He wants it to look at it and dream of how it would be having LFS S2 and not the cracked version :P

**CRACKHEAD**

*** Opel Astra interior ***
(96 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG