(11 posts, started )
#1 - Kova.
Renault helmet and suits request...
#2 - Kova.
Nobody people?
#3 - Kova.
Always nobody people? =/
#4 - Dru
to be honest - its probably not something someone would be prepared for a demo user....
#5 - Kova.
Quote from Dru :to be honest - its probably not something someone would be prepared for a demo user....

Why?

Just because i'm a demo driver !

Gooood !
Quote from Dru :to be honest - its probably not something someone would be prepared for a demo user....

omg u are a noob....
demo drivers can use helmets too.
If ur going to discriminate someone atleast try and not make urself look like a fool.
Anyway i cant do this skin sorry. I havnt done a helmet before.
#7 - aoun
I think he sees it more as, more benefits being an s2 user. Maybe not, but i say that on behalf of me . I dont see it really discrimination, i think you have a negative mind. .
Tbh I dont really see a point in using a different suit, 1. Nobody can see it. 2.Everyone else is going to wear the same suit because you have replaced a dds file that they are using
#9 - Dru
Quote from 91mason91 :omg u are a noob....
demo drivers can use helmets too.
If ur going to discriminate someone atleast try and not make urself look like a fool.
Anyway i cant do this skin sorry. I havnt done a helmet before.

Thanks for your Frank opinion in this matter 91mason91

@ Aoun - you are spot on

Back to 91mason91 Did I say anywhere that the Kova wanted content he can not have?....... Absolutely not.

The response comes after a time where no one has indicated that they would make these skins. The reason is the guy is a demo user. I'm all for making skins of people (which i have done regulalry) but only for people who are S2 registered. Its a way of thanking people who have helped LFS with THEIR contribution.

Most request by Demo users don't get done - its not because of the content type - its because of the fact that the majorety of the demo users have not contributed anything to the LFS community - so the community does not to tend to give them 'additional' stuff.

Hope this makes more sense to you when you read this

Regards,

Dru.
Quote from Dru :Thanks for your Frank opinion in this matter 91mason91

@ Aoun - you are spot on

Back to 91mason91 Did I say anywhere that the Kova wanted content he can not have?....... Absolutely not.

The response comes after a time where no one has indicated that they would make these skins. The reason is the guy is a demo user. I'm all for making skins of people (which i have done regulalry) but only for people who are S2 registered. Its a way of thanking people who have helped LFS with THEIR contribution.

Most request by Demo users don't get done - its not because of the content type - its because of the fact that the majorety of the demo users have not contributed anything to the LFS community - so the community does not to tend to give them 'additional' stuff.

Hope this makes more sense to you when you read this

Regards,

Dru.

and thats why the amount of demo players dont buy S2 purely because of people with that attitude.
If we want more S2 players we should help them out not abandon them
???
Why should demo users not be treated the same?
You have no idea of Kova.'s age, experience, if he plays online or if he has the money to spend, and he just wants some skins. Instead, all he's got is some guy saying that to make requests you need to pay for s2. I've never heard that rule.

Announcement from Scawen =
Quote :Some people seem to think we are too generous and that it is their duty to convince demo racers to buy a license. I obviously have no trouble with some promotion, but some people take it way over the line where it becomes demo-racer-harrassment.

I think it's fair to just keep what you think to yourself. Someone might make him some helmet / suit files, and since they cant be viewed by other racers I think that Kova is the one enjoying the game the most! Just having a cool suit can be fun - try it.

James

Renault helmet and suits request...
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG