The online racing simulator
Local News
(42 posts, started )
Quote from anttt69 :Your telling me, all I keep hearing is that Redditch is full of thief's & the coppers are all bent to. I read somewhere about a man who was tricked out of a life changing amount of money, then he was harassed by the people who robbed him to such an extent that he nearly killed himself. When he finally went to the police they told him he was full of poo & gave him a warning for harassment.

Just goes to show you THERE IS NO JUSTICE.

Redditch is'nt full of theives? Or at least not in the area i live anyway...

And btw, that little story...Is'nt that what you said happened to you about that woman from redditch that tricked you?...or something...or was you trying to tell me that...sorry im tired.
How is this for a riviting headline (front page stuff I tells you)

Quote :Police sealed off part of a S****horpe street after an incident over the weekend.

A section of Berkeley Street and the area behind the Kashmir Gardens restaurant, on Frodingham Road, was out of bounds until about 1pm on Saturday.

No further details have been revealed.

Link seems to have been processed by the swear detector
Well hazard a guess what it says and change the stars to the respective C, U, N and T.
Ah Not being from near there I hadn't a clue what it was :shhh:
someone committed suicide in my town
Since we don't have any local newspapers in english:

Quote :
They Sold Sunglasses Without a Permit
Seven foreigners were arrested yesterday at the beach of Agia Marina for selling toiletries, sunglasses and donuts without a permit.

I wonder if there's a specific permit that covers all of that or if donuts and sunglasses can be legally sold from the same tray. Also, I wonder what sort of "toiletries" were sold* - just to be safe one would have to watch their step at that beach.

* on second thought - perhaps they're necessary after consuming said donuts
Quote from hyntty :Hah, even the crappiest and smallest ones do

I'm pretty sure my local newspaper doesn't even have a computer
My local news is the national news atm :P

best i could find was

"Fence will take months to fix" Oh noes
Quote from MattxMosh :Some of these stories are absurd. I love it.

Local politics are like Jerry Springer around here.

That is something I could never get used to, being told by an advert that I need to ask my doctor about some new medical product that can cure some illness I don't have.

[edit: New headline today, if I buy a news paper I get a free 500ml bottle of water. Alternatively I could just turn on the tap and fill a glass without having to leave the comfort of my own home.]
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Well hazard a guess what it says and change the stars to the respective C, U, N and T.

Who wrote the original text? Most likely someone with the brain of a rat.
Reminds me of the time I visited stowny & more recently the girl I met on the common in scu*thorpe.

Blankety blank is fun isn't it?
Quote from anttt69 :Who wrote the original text? Most likely someone with the brain of a rat.
Reminds me of the time I visited stowny & more recently the girl I met on the common in scu*thorpe.

Blankety blank is fun isn't it?

If you're referring to the news article, one of the many morons who work at the Scunthorpe Telegraph.

And that means what in English? You've totally lost me.
likewise, no need to spell it out?
Turns out, our Royal Air Force use our homes and cars for bombing practise........WHILE WE ARE IN THEM. clicky

mind it ain't paranoia if they are after you.
ok not excatly my local newspaper....but on the bbc local new section I found this....click

Anyone from Norway possible know which bar in Oslo it is heading too....I kinda want to keep track of it now

Local News
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG