The online racing simulator
im new and im not sure which wheel to buy
hai guise

i recently bought s2 and have been looking to get a steering wheel with force feedback and such, the problem being that i dont know where to start :P

also im on a bit of a budget

any advise?

thx <3
#2 - J@tko
Quote from pandastrike3 :hai guise

i recently bought s2 and have been looking to get a steering wheel with force feedback and such, the problem being that i dont know where to start :P

also im on a bit of a budget

any advise?

thx <3

What is your budget?

And lookie here
Proably a Logitech DFP mate, they are a great wheel and relatively inexpensive. I'm just in the process of upgrading to a g25 which hopefully will be slightly better!

There's also the Logitech formula force ex wheel which is cheap and I believe pretty good quality
Follow me

DFP is here
Click

I'd stay away from the lesser known brans as the quality isn't allways there. At least with Logitech you know you are getting a well made and good quality piece of kit
#4 - J@tko
I have the Formula Force EX and its very good for me
wow quck reply thanks guys

i think my budget is probably around 40£ so the formula force ex is probably perfect

im going to keep looking into it for a little while before i buy but it will probably be that one

thanks again for you help
for what you're saying (on a bit of a budget) i guess we can forget the G25 and the Fanatec Wheel.

Some wheels with a good price/quality balance are the Logitech Formula Force EX and the Driving Force Pro, as mentioned above. You can also take a look at the Logitech Momo Racing and at the Thrustmaster Rallye GT Pro Clutch Edition.
right yeah just bought the formula force ex

<3 ty
Good man, I've just this minute bought a G25 also! I hope it's a good improvement over my noisy DFP
i got formula force ex best wheel i've ever had (and only wheel lul )

wish you a good experience with it - how much was it mine was £35 last nov.
Ordered the G25 at 7pm last night and recieved it at 11am the next day!

It's a great wheel, really pleased with it. So much smoother and quieter than DFP
I have a DFP. However, If i was in the market for a wheel and couldn't buy the G25 I would get the new Driving Force GT by logitech. The force feedback is far more advanced then the DFP and almost as good as the G25's in some peoples opinions. It is labeled for PS3, but will work with the driving force pro driver on the logitech.com website.

Inside Sim Racing Video Review: Driving Force GT

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG