The online racing simulator
Car Menu feat. team skins.
(129 posts, started )
Final Car Menu Can be seen and downloaded here

If someone would like me to redo this project with other teams, then feel free to write your request in this thread.

---

I'll be doing car menu renders with the cars using skins from different teams - 20 teams in total (or 10 with 2 cars for each team if interest is limited).

Recently did a car menu for my team which can be seen here, to get an idea of what I'm babbling about.

How to apply for this:
If you want your team to be represented, then simply reply in this thread with the team name - be quick though as the first come first serve principle applies.

Note:
1. Teams only!
2. Your team must have existed for at least 9 months. Why? Because I want established teams represented. Sorry (I might do another version later on though).

How to pick a car:
Ones all slots have been occupied, I will then be using The Hat to randomly draw teams. As I'm the one working on this, I'm taking the liberty to have the first pick. First drawn team then gets the second pick etc. etc.

I will update this post with teams that are interested. When all slots are full, I'll update again with a list of the order The Hat drew out the teams - only then can you pick the car you want your skin to be on - in that order.

Teams / cars:
My3id Gaming - FZR / FO8
F1RST - XRR / LX6
IV Racing Team - RAC / FXR / MRT
Sonicrealms Racing - BF1 / FBM
n1Racing - UFR / XFR
c4Racing - FXO / XRT
Drivers From Hell - FOX / LX4 / UF1
A-Spec.RRT - RB4 / FZ5
Rising Phoenix Motorsports - XFG / XRG
#2 - ekze
A-Spec.RRT ^^
#3 - J.s.S
n1Racing is in (unless moggy doesn't want his übercool skins to be put in the menu)
#4 - feat
I'm glad, that i started this.
By the way, what about RS.R team ?
#5 - kirmy
Quote from r4ptor :I'll be doing car menu renders with the cars using skins from different teams - 20 teams in total (or 10 with 2 cars for each team if interest is limited).

Recently did a car menu for my team which can be seen here, to get an idea of what I'm babbling about.

How to apply for this:
If you want your team to be represented, then simply reply in this thread with the team name - be quick though as the first come first serve principle applies.

Note:
1. Teams only!
2. Your team must have existed for at least 9 months. Why? Because I want established teams represented. Sorry (I might do another version later on though).

How to pick a car:
Ones all slots have been occupied, I will then be using The Hat to randomly draw teams. As I'm the one working on this, I'm taking the liberty to have the first pick. First drawn team then gets the second pick etc. etc.

I will update this post with teams that are interested. When all slots are full, I'll update again with a list of the order The Hat drew out the teams - only then can you pick the car you want your skin to be on - in that order.

Teams:
SonicRacing
A-Spec.RRT
n1Racing

Looks nice, after you have completed the team skin, rendered menu, could you please make a render menu for cars with the default skins in lfs, would really appreciate it, good work too
Quote from feat :I'm glad, that i started this.
By the way, what about RS.R team ?

Ye

Full team names, plz - easier to keep track of, and useful for readme file later on
Quote from kirmy :Looks nice, after you have completed the team skin, rendered menu, could you please make a render menu for cars with the default skins in lfs, would really appreciate it, good work too

Ty, and yah - already have planned some "simple" versions - might even do it before this, since it might take some time to gater enough teams + sort out cars + get skins.
I would like to apply.

Team : c4Racing
#10 - ekze
Did c4Racing existed for at least 9 months ?
First post on forum dated jan 2008 and also this is drifting team... -_-
May be our team?
IV Racing Team
I'm just adding teams to the list for now, for easy read later on - will verify when I get home.

IV Racing Team: added
Quote from ekze :Did c4Racing existed for at least 9 months ?
First post on forum dated jan 2008 and also this is drifting team... -_-

c4Racing team have been existed very long time, even from demo times, 2 years ago or even more, and they race, LFSW might be different, and they haven't changed it.
Quote from r4ptor :Ye

Full team names, plz - easier to keep track of, and useful for readme file later on

Our full team name is Sonicrealms Racing, not SonicRacing :P

Very nice idea r4ptor, I like it a lot
Gil: Fixed

LFSn00b: sure
I would like to see this with the skins from F1RST aswell

great work raptor
TY Rudy - added 1st.
Slide-FX?

Edit: 6 months only for Slide-FX.
Added to the list for now - but will most likely remove later on
Its not a Team,but could you make Renders with Teamless renders?(Standart Skins,DD ones,and so one )
Not everyone is in a team(introduces me) and wants maybe these cool car menu
I was going to post what Niko did.
Waffenaffe: Possibly, but I'm not promising anything as of yet.

shaun463: Huh?
Quote from r4ptor :Added to the list for now - but will most likely remove later on

Well we can provide a skin for either FZ5 or XRT, but it's just that we dont respect the 9-months rule.
There's no guarantee that you will be able to have either of those cars because of the draw - and if those are the only skins you got then it just wont work. I don't want to sit here and figure out who gets to use what car depending on what skins each team has - so, sorry about my requirement, but this is a puny thing that I don't want to become overly complicated.

(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG